....a random wacky thought.....might make good dicussion....

CRASHER

....as I've met a good chunk of people from here over the years at Devil games....hockey outings....fantasy football bickerings.....hell I was even stalked by Manta once :P

.....it was just a thought that came to me....and it might make some wacky discussion too...

....who on this forum that you haven't met on here would you WANT to meet???

I don't mean any creepy internet serial killer stuff here.....just think about it.....

like I'll admit....Triump's stat obsession fascinates me and I'd be curious to see if he's like that in reality..... ditto say 7 ....

its been forever since there was a classic wacky and random NJDevs thread on here..... figured I'd try to amp one up.....and GO:

I'd go with those excellent choices Chimaira, I'd also add - sammyk, the DPH, & DM.

P.S. Crasher is TOTALLY a creeper and just is looking to feel better about his creeperness with this thread.  :devil:   

Edited by Masked Fan

While I'm more around for the fantasy league, I'd love to meet the following people (and yes, I'm giving reasons so you all can laugh at how horribly wrong I am about assessing your personas over a message board :P):

The board's Phins fans - I swear one year I'll do the takeover, but this year was not that year with the money outlay for fixing up the house.

nmig - I feel like I could have a great intelligent sports conversation with him, especially baseball-wise. 

ayl - seems very chill, like you could go to a bar and piss away a few hours between sports, beer, and other sundry things.

The board's Phins fans - I swear one year I'll do the takeover, but this year was not that year with the money outlay for fixing up the house.

I would wholly approve a Miami fan takeover of Sun Tavern for the Jets at Miami game myself......

dammit I shoulda added Maddog to my list....unless i met him and forgot about it :P

I agree that i'm hilarious ! 

I invite everyone to met me ... 

And i'm sure we met already with PK. We were two priests during the Greek Empire.. who were arguing about the size of the Temple. And at some point we do realise that we had a previous life before this priest life... and we were both prostitutes for Cleopatra, Queen of Egypt  And at some point, she was the favorite.. And that piss me off big time. But hey... Now i'm french and she is american.. So everybody here will admit that i won. 

oh wait.

No seriously... Meet me ! I'm hilarious. 

And i'm not a prostitute anymore. It was just 8 lifes ago ! 

I think it would be cool to meet Daniel in person.  I don't always agree with him, but everything he says always seems to be very well thought-out.  I'd probably be interested in meeting Triumph for the same reason.  Also MadDog because his passionate posts before and after big games are awesome.

I've met a lot of people already including Crasher  :P

Ayl, Chimaira, moustic though I really do feel like I know him already.  I used to always wonder if I was passing DF118 at Rutgers  - now I'm guessing you have graduated.

oh my gosh...  :mellow:     I never met sammyk in person.   I just realized that.  and then there are so many I am now facebook friends with who's name here I don't even remember! How odd when you think about it.

Tri was at one of the old big meet ups.  I remember the picture of him.

Manta too because he'd be himself in person, you know?

and sammy - exactly WHAT are you getting at with that Little House comment?

Harriet.jpg

Edited by Pepperkorn

Manta won't even show up at Sun Tavern to defend his Ravens during football season :lol:

though....he did stalk me there once and left a gift card when I was in the bathroom :ninja: (yes that's a true story..... )

PK, I'm pretty sure we have met...I think....

See what I mean?  I dont think we have because I remember details about stupid stuff like that.  I'd know your voice if we met and I have no idea what it's like.  Isn't it WEIRD?  I post stupid videos of dogs and sheep so you know what I sound like... what a freaking midwestern nasal trauma that is! and my stupid laugh... oy vey....

I actually once a long time ago IP'd Manta and know all about him.  Hahaha.  Since he stalked you I'll confess to being equally as creepy.  But he posted something funny and it made me wonder what he did... it was a work address or self-employeed with his full name and business attached. This was 10 years ago from a days posting on the old board that posted IPs.   I think I've forgotten it all now though.  I have an idea in my head what his first name is and it isn't MAnta

• 2 months later...

Lots of peeps I wouldn't mind meeting.  Met DIG (really wish he'd find his way back here), Colin (you won't meet a nicer guy), DM84, iamtheprodigy, some others who have since disappeared.  Would love to meet my fellow Mets fans (Has, nmig, 7, DP26, among others), and Tri, just to see what he's like in person...but I can't rightly say there's anyone on the site I'd be dead-set against meeting...even the members I butt heads with.

Edited by Colorado Rockies 1976

I have met Estreet, Zero Gravity Fat, Triumph, Devilminder, and Feisty. Oh, I hang out with Sundstrom quite a bit too.

Need to meet the rest of the Dolphins fan crew, who need to come to the MetLife Takeover.

CR76, 7 and Crasher are others I'd like to meet.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Edited by Daniel

heh.....why the bloody blue hell me!?!!??! :blink:

I would think me, CR and Maddog would make for a helluva football round table discussion.....

We already do that!  But over wings and beers...during a Dolphins-Pats game, with the Cowboys on another TV...that'd be hilarious.

Forgot to mention MD2020, would definitely like to meet him.  And DD56.  When it comes to the Devils me and him see almost scarily eye-to-eye.

We already do that!  But over wings and beers...during a Dolphins-Pats game, with the Cowboys on another TV...that'd be hilarious.

Forgot to mention MD2020, would definitely like to meet him.  And DD56.  When it comes to the Devils me and him see almost scarily eye-to-eye.

We should seriously try to make that happen this season....that would be kinda epic, especially if the Cowboys find a way to suck me in with a shread of hope....dear God....Brian's enough of a hassle with the goading me this year :P