Pitchfork Tees

JPntsca

Hi everyone, I think this is a good spot to post this but does anyone have any experience with Pitchfork Tees? (http://pitchforktees.bigcartel.com/)

I was curious because I ordered the Jagr Bomb tshirt about 2 months ago now,  emailed them before ordering and they responded quick and seemed really professional about it. So I decided to order and then I haven't heard anything from them since they confirmed the order and took my money. I've sent 3 emails and gotten no response to any. Its "only" 20 bucks, but it still bugs me.

I was wondering if anyone has dealt with them and had similar experiences or knows of any other Devils fan merchandise like this that they have dealt with and had a more positive experience? 

I see these "Jagr Bomb" and other T-Shirts advertised on the Devils FB groups all the time.  Most (actually just about all) of the t-shirt designs I see suck or just not worth the money they are asking for.  Not only that but a lot of times you wonder if the people behind this are paying for the royalties associated with using team logos as well as royalties to the player and/or NHLPA using the player's name and likeness (that's why player T's are usually $25-30 and other shirts are cheaper without player's name/number).  I am leaning towards no based on what I see on their websites and therefore these sites are in danger of getting shut down in a hurry if the team or NHL finds out.

have never heard of them and if its been that long and theyre not responding it seems pretty clear that youve been ripped off, sorry to hear of it.. even though it was "only" $20 it was still $20 and thats not right. Have to wonder how many others were ripped off as well. If i were you i would contact the better business borough.. again its a small amount of money but why shouldnt they get some negative attention for ripping people off.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.