NJ Devs Fantasy Football Smack Talk 2014

RSC

Sorry about that Red.

But its only week one.   It is going to be interesting to see which NFC Least team can finish with the best draft position as Dallas, Wash and NYG are terrible teams.

I'm so lucky I squeaked out the W against Masked with how awful my team was this week--I'm expecting a huge bounce-back week with some lineup shifts I'm making

Fortunately, I had a bye this week.

I'm so lucky I squeaked out the W against Masked with how awful my team was this week--I'm expecting a huge bounce-back week with some lineup shifts I'm making

Yeah, that one hurt. When Matthews got a 20yd TD, game over. Couldn't believe I was even in the running after that awful week.

Did the league start yet? Because my team obviously didn't get the memo!

Remember NOTHING actually happens in the NFL's eyes without concrete videotaped evidence....and only then is the only accepted action to be over-reaction :P

Seems like you're fortunate if you avoided a major injury after the first two weeks...but that was part of my reason for wanting to have depth at every position (sans QB), paranoia   :lol:  So far I've dodged the reaper here - well not counting Jordan Reed anyway, but at least I still have 'starting Redskin TE' for Thomas's W4 bye.  

My other league, not so much...an 0-2 start and losing Moreno when I needed him for Gio Bernard's bye in Week 4 is as disasteriffic as my start here is good.

Edited by NJDevs4978