Sign in to follow this  
RSC

NJ Devs Fantasy Football Smack Talk 2014

I'm so lucky I squeaked out the W against Masked with how awful my team was this week--I'm expecting a huge bounce-back week with some lineup shifts I'm making

Sorry about that Red.

But its only week one.   It is going to be interesting to see which NFC Least team can finish with the best draft position as Dallas, Wash and NYG are terrible teams.

I'm so lucky I squeaked out the W against Masked with how awful my team was this week--I'm expecting a huge bounce-back week with some lineup shifts I'm making

Fortunately, I had a bye this week.

Yeah, that one hurt. When Matthews got a 20yd TD, game over. Couldn't believe I was even in the running after that awful week.

Hey DR!  Set your line up.

History dictates this post is warranted :)

Did the league start yet? Because my team obviously didn't get the memo!

Did the league start yet? Because my team obviously didn't get the memo!

Remember NOTHING actually happens in the NFL's eyes without concrete videotaped evidence....and only then is the only accepted action to be over-reaction :P

I think me and Laflamme just set world records for the quickest signings of Kirk Cousins across five leagues :lol:

that offense has looked MUCH better with cousins under center its almsot like they're a different team

It is Jacksonville...but if they're going to tell RG3 not to run then they might as well be playing Cousins since he fits the 'pocket passer' offense :P

the only running rg3 will be doing in the next few months is in madden while he rehabs his dislocated ankle

Two weeks in... I'm very happy with Ingram as RB2..   but JC?; ugh.

Seems like you're fortunate if you avoided a major injury after the first two weeks...but that was part of my reason for wanting to have depth at every position (sans QB), paranoia   :lol:  So far I've dodged the reaper here - well not counting Jordan Reed anyway, but at least I still have 'starting Redskin TE' for Thomas's W4 bye.  

My other league, not so much...an 0-2 start and losing Moreno when I needed him for Gio Bernard's bye in Week 4 is as disasteriffic as my start here is good.

Edited by NJDevs4978

Manta Ball breaks loose!!!! And Sammy Watkins has arrived (on my bench though) LOL

I hate when I have player with similar stats and every week I'm trying to figure who is the better choice, inevitably I ALWAYS choose the wrong 1..

I have it at QB & WR this year!

Heh, spoke too soon about Ingram. He's expected ot miss a month with a hand injury

Yep...  c'mon Run DMC?

Just saw the first drive for Denver, I am F@#$ed.   Thanks Ayl

Ye of little faith lol

I'm actually surprised Sproles has been this good though, he seemed washed up last year.

Had no idea KC would play that good after the first drive, especially without Charles. The scouting on Sproles was that he would get just as many plays as Shady this season in that offense. Odin be praised! He saved my bacon in both my leagues