I'm Interviewing Zach Parise...I Need Qs

TheMazz

I would ask that you be respectable when speaking to him. He delivered a lot for the NJ Devils and is owed our respect.

There is no place for hatred IMHO.

Ovbiously. That's why I'm not asking those kind of questions. Also, I've interviewed a few NHLers before. I know not to let any fandom get in the way. Zubrus will be great because I get to praise own our fans. (in a netural way of course. ^.^)

Edited by TheMazz

Ovbiously. That's why I'm not asking those kind of questions. Also, I've interviewed a few NHLers before. I know not to let any fandom get in the way. Zubrus will be great because I get to praise own our fans. (in a netural way of course. ^.^)

I knew you would do the right thing. So many Devils fans have so much hatred for Parise it's frighting.  Thank you and  good luck with the interview. Let me know when you will publish the interview.

Ask Zach which of those 2 feelings he think was the worst.

a) his feelings when he saw Crosby scoring the game winning golden goal right in front of his eyes 20 feets away from him

b) NJ fans feeling when his deal with Minny was announced.

========

for Zubs:

Why do fans always forget to put you in the lineup when they post their line combinations

Ask Zach which of those 2 feelings he think was the worst.

a) his feelings when he saw Crosby scoring the game winning golden goal right in front of his eyes 20 feets away from him

b) NJ fans feeling when his deal with Minny was announced.

========

for Zubs:

Why do fans always forget to put you in the lineup when they post their line combinations

haha that zubs question is so unbelievably on point