MadDog2020

2014-2015 Around the league thread

Well fvck 'em then!

It's possible for Edmonton to have the 1st overall and the 4th overall if Pittsburgh misses. Insane lol.

1. Mike Johnston, this is ugly.

2. Damn Columbus, u scary.

3. Congrats Buffalo, one of McDavid or Eichel is officially yours.

4. It's going to be really pathetic tomorrow when Pittsburgh loses to Buffalo but Boston loses to TB, and Pitt clinches a playoff spot after losing to the fvcking Sabres. 

Edited by Neb00rs

1. Mike Johnston, this is ugly.

2. Damn Columbus, u scary.

3. Congrat Buffalo, one of McDavid or Eichel is officially yours.

4. It's going to be really pathetic tomorrow when Pittsburgh loses to Buffalo but Boston loses to TB, and Pitt clinches a playoff spot after losing to the fvcking Sabres.

And then the Rangers get Pittsburgh for a nice easy first round. That would be typical lol.

Is anyone else having trouble finding the Ottawa-Philly game on Center Ice?

Yeah its saying channel is not avaliable. Not like I pay for the thing (leaching off the MLB free preview that shares the same channels) But still I'd like to watch it not on an online stream. Was it moved to the NHL network?

Edited by roomtemp

Yeah its saying channel is not avaliable. Not like I pay for the thing (leaching off the MLB free preview that shares the same channels) But still I'd like to watch it not on an online stream. Was it moved to the NHL network?

No, I can't find it anywhere. What a joke. I'm stuck watching this Rags-Caps sh!tfest.

No, I can't find it anywhere. What a joke. I'm stuck watching this Rags-Caps sh!tfest.

Well its not just here its happening elsewhere so its a whole system breakdown not just a certain provider screwing up

Well its not just here its happening elsewhere so its a whole system breakdown not just a certain provider screwing up

Figures it would be a meaningful game with playoff implications. On the last day of the season. Great.

Figures it would be a meaningful game with playoff implications. On the last day of the season. Great.

Yeah I know. Sucks all the balls

It's fvcking inexcusable.

If I was you, I'd be furious too. It's this kind of thing that got me to drop Gamecenter a few years ago. All that money paid and you've still gotta stream games.

I'm really liking this JG Pageau squirt. Looks like he could end up being a real dangerous offensive player.

Bryan Murray must really love hockey. What an amazing thing to see him up in the team box, still acting as GM. It's kind of the forgotten dynamic of the Sens' story this year. I hope they can win today and give him a deep playoff run.

Yeah, hell of a ridiculous run on the Sens' part. They deserve their berth.

If Boston wins in regulation or OT (but before a shootout) and Pittsburgh loses in OT or a shootout, then the tiebreaker will come down to goal differential, in which case Pitt is almost guaranteed to get in.

Edited by Neb00rs

Rags almost assured of a first round matchup with Pittsburgh now. Blech.

Not necessarily true. If Detroit loses in regulation today, and Pittsburgh wins in regulation, OT, or a shootout, they have the tiebreaker against Detroit.

Not necessarily true. If Detroit loses in regulation today, and Pittsburgh wins in regulation, OT, or a shootout, they have the tiebreaker against Detroit.

That wouldn't be much better, Detroit looks like a tomato can too.

If I was you, I'd be furious too. It's this kind of thing that got me to drop Gamecenter a few years ago. All that money paid and you've still gotta stream games.

Haven't had an issue with this type of thing in years either. Never usually have an issue with games airing on CI. I don't get what happened here, and I'd appreciate an explanation from someone...