2015 Draft Thread

thefiestygoat

You can't take Barzal with the number six. Just can't do it.

Maybe they could've traded back but.. I like this pick.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

This is a fine pick. He was the best player on the board and it fills a (massive) need. People just bitch to bitch because they love to bitch. Edited by MadDog2020

How is Barzal a reach at 6? He was consensus number 3 when the season started. He's a true center, exactly what we'd need. I just don't think there are a lot of players like him. There's a Zacha in every draft.

I'm overreacting, but I really think Barzal would have fit perfectly.

How is Barzal a reach at 6? He was consensus number 3 when the season started. He's a true center, exactly what we'd need. I just don't think there are a lot of players like him. There's a Zacha in every draft.

it's pick 11.. has he been taken yet?

He wasn't the best available and he's still on the board

Then how come Barzal is still on the board?

There are not Zacha's in every draft. Find a 6'3 big mean bastard that can fly and has his shot in every draft.

Zacha was also one of the few players who actually gave McDavid any sort of trouble.

Edited by ghdi