NFL Week 4!!!

CRASHER

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rutgers is going to win the AFC East by default.

Its great that the Patriots have been able to save $15 million in unused cap space this year.

The Jets have $21 million in cap space so nyah :P

Honestly I thought the Pats' D would be better this year with all the talent they imported and getting Wilfork back but it doesn't look that great so far.

Trading Mankins is looking bad now for sure. Can't wait to see the Genius' halftime adjustments. He did such a good job with that in Miami.

NJ4978, the personnel doesn't matter...BB's Ds have been awful for years now. The offense can't cover for him anymore.

Reid teams ALWAYS screw up on clock management (see: Pats-Eagles Super Bowl at the end of the game, though some of that was McNabb hyperventilating :P).  

Twenty-five seconds left, no excuse not to have something else called quickly especially at HOME.  If it was road noise that'd be one thing.  Every team should be trained to have a quick call during the two-minute drill, especially ones with veteran QB's.  And then whoever it was on the reception (Avery?) should not be running a route short of the endzone in that spot either unless he's within breathing distance of the sideline, being tackled inbounds ends the half.

Edited by NJDevs4978

Never like Brady but gotta feel bad for him. He always took less, restructured his contract's for the team, yet they cant help him on the line. He could last another three years if he has the type of line that Peyton has.

Yeah sorry... I don't feel bad for Tom Brady.

Pick. Lmfao.

Edited by MadDog2020

If anything I'm amused at Masked OCD'ing taking Brady in the second round of the fantasy football draft...how's that looking now? :P

To be fair I kinda thought Brady'd be borderline elite stat-wise with a healthy Gronk/Vereen, but he's actually been worse this year in large part because of the o-line struggles.

Edited by NJDevs4978

Why am I starting to get the feeling that Tom Brady will be wearing a San Francisco 49ers, Arizona Cardinals, or Houston Texans uniform next season?

No freaking way that break gets made THIS offseason.  I can't ever really conceive of it happening tbh, then again once upon a time Peyton was gonna be a Colt for life too.  And a lot of big names finish their career elsewhere.

8-8 might win the AFC east this year. 9-7 most definitely will

I think after week 6 you'll be looking at...

N.E. 3-3 (lose to Cinci, beat Buffalo)

Miami 2-3 (bye, lose to Green Bay)

Buffalo 2-4 (Lose to Detroit, Lose to N.E.)

Jets 1-5 (Lose to everybody)

Edited by '7'

Part of me thinks Belichick won't risk his legacy when Brady retires, and goes along with him... Then I remember he went 11-5 with Matt Cassell.

He did. But that was still an insanely talented team without Brady. Moss and Welker. Kevin Faulk was still very effective, they also had Green-Ellis and Lamont Jordan playing well in spurts. Bruschi, Vrabel, Richard Seymour, Ty Warren. Still to pull together 11-5 with Cassel was the best coaching job in his career and they deserved the playoffs that year. A wild card at least, Miami deserved that division win.

If Brady is fading then I think it will be more Belichicks age that retires him. I don't think he will want to rebuild a franchise and start over with a new QB at 63 or 64 years old

Still I would NEVER bet against him.

If anything I'm amused at Masked OCD'ing taking Brady in the second round of the fantasy football draft...how's that looking now? :P

To be fair I kinda thought Brady'd be borderline elite stat-wise with a healthy Gronk/Vereen, but he's actually been worse this year in large part because of the o-line struggles.

He doesn't have the zip on his passes anymore. He's overthrowing, underthrowing and flat out missing guys. Either he's lost something on the fastball or he's injured.