Preseason GDT: Devils @ Islanders 7:30pm MSG+

Coorslight

I dont see us trading >Ryder.... Chemistry with Henrique is there...

As much as i hate saying this, Brunner could and should  be on the move.

If Havlat can stay healthy... I will Really love him.

Yeah Ryder has looked great so far. I'd say get rid of Brunner but they'll only replace him with one of these broken down aged camp invites, and we don't need that.

Shootout is discouraging but whatever, sometimes your goalie has to actually stop one.  You don't win shootouts giving up 2 goals in the first 3 rounds that often.  This new overtime thing is going to be a disaster if it's dry scrape, OT, dry scrape, shootout, but since Henrique's puck slid off his stick due to bad ice I assume that's what it's going to be.

Kinkaid played well after the miscue, and that's good to see - that's not a mistake that he or any NHL goalie will make too often.  

Gomez is through.  He made some nice plays but he's not doing enough to get himself on to the team.

I'm going to enjoy the 50 or so games Martin Havlat plays this year.

Matteau got some nice looks and made some nice plays.  Would've been nice for him to bury one but he's looking confident out there.

Helgeson is big, but apart from that I didn't see much else out of him.  Komisarek is through - another ugly game for him, though he did get more ice time.  I'm liking what I'm seeing out of Severson but obviously ther'es lots of work to be done there.