Anyone going to Oct 9th in Philly?

jerseysteve

Take NJ transit to Trenton, switch there for SEPTA to Center City (I usually go to Suburban Station - you may be able to switch at 30th Street as well, not sure) - take the orange line to the arena. It's a long commute (about two hours from where I am, Woodbridge/Metropark area) but nothing terrible. I have friends in Philly so I usually stay there overnight, but can't make it this time around.

Take NJ transit to Trenton, switch there for SEPTA to Center City (I usually go to Suburban Station - you may be able to switch at 30th Street as well, not sure) - take the orange line to the arena. It's a long commute (about two hours from where I am, Woodbridge/Metropark area) but nothing terrible. I have friends in Philly so I usually stay there overnight, but can't make it this time around.

I live in Woodbridge.

Normally drive to Philly but really want to drink there so debating the train.

I live in Woodbridge.

Normally drive to Philly but really want to drink there so debating the train.

If you're in Woodbridge then you'd be doing the exact same commute as I do (assuming you go from Metropark since Woodbridge station isn't on the NE Corridor line). So yeah, about two hours/three trains each way, depending on connection times.

If you're in Woodbridge then you'd be doing the exact same commute as I do (assuming you go from Metropark since Woodbridge station isn't on the NE Corridor line). So yeah, about two hours/three trains each way, depending on connection times.

Really it talks an hour and a half by car anyway so its not horrible. Wonder how bad the subway will be in a devils jersey.

Anyone know about Amtrak service from Metropark? Looks like it goes right to philly.

It does, although it's a bit pricey.  You can save yourself a decent chunk of change if you take NJ Transit to Trenton, and then transfer to Septa which goes to 30th Street Stations.