Sundays STH Event

Bringbackbrylin

I mean it could always be different but in the past they've never even scanned the printed tix.. Ownership with a year under their belt might be more strict though, you never know

Not sure what event you went to last but everyone I have been to in the last year or so has had the tickets scanned. Not sure if you are talking about some time ago when they definitely didn't scan them or maybe you happen to find a slacker employee.

Not sure what event you went to last but everyone I have been to in the last year or so has had the tickets scanned. Not sure if you are talking about some time ago when they definitely didn't scan them or maybe you happen to find a slacker employee.

You might be right about recent events as many last season were last-minute planned, midweek dates that I couldn't get out of work to make.. I can tell you a few years ago my buddy bought a $40 ticket to an open practice with autograph session afterwards and at the door they simply collected the tickets in a giant bin lol

Yup. I was thinking of that same event. They definitely scan them now and have seen people referred to the box office if there is a ticket issue. I overheard kids say they photocopied tickets and got denied because there buddies already used them to get in.

But I do remember that day as they just chucked them in the bin. They also did that for a equipment sale or 2.

The last minute planning of these events are annoying for sure.