Season Ticket holder event 10/05

msweet

I met with Lou and he said...

24dc01d0389182ac717f7bc8ec8fc2ff.jpg

Interesting info did he say how many top teams there are?

Enjoyed your reporting of the event, thanks

No, but I really enjoyed him being honest about the numbers.

Still would be weird to tell unsigned tryouts that they couldn't go when everyone else is. That would be making something out of nothing. Easier just to have everyone go.

Of course

Did they have any new food to taste? Any good?

Lots of new food. I tried a little of the brisket cheese fries, chipotle cheesesteak, spicy shrimp taco, beef burrito, and flatbread pizza. I also saw gyros, burgers, Italian sausage coated in bread crumbs w/ a tomato basil sauce, Korean BBQ burger, and I'm sure some things I don't remember.

Everything I had was good. Seemed like the regular food preparers were making everything as well.

Edited by Devils731

Great event. They are getting better every year. We sit at the mock prest conference and find it really entertaining.

Kudos to the entire staff for a first class event.

Addressing the PTO's being there, Stralman was at the event the year he was in camp. He was part of the Swedish Chef contingency serving food in the lounge. Funny crew.

Edited by hystyk28

9000 full-season or does that include partials as well?

Brisket cheese fries?  I may have to attend a devils game this season.

I am pretty sure full.

Before the 2012-13 season which was the last under Vanderbeek, he claimed they had something like 12,000 "plan holders" and then when the new owners purchased the team in the summer of 2013, they said they currently have around 8,000 STH at the time.

Lots of new food. I tried a little of the brisket cheese fries, chipotle cheesesteak, spicy shrimp taco, beef burrito, and flatbread pizza. I also saw gyros, burgers, Italian sausage coated in bread crumbs w/ a tomato basil sauce, Korean BBQ burger, and I'm sure some things I don't remember.

Everything I had was good. Seemed like the regular food preparers were making everything as well.

Man, it would takes bravado to have a beef burrito at a 3 hr sporting event

I am pretty sure full.

Before the 2012-13 season which was the last under Vanderbeek, he claimed they had something like 12,000 "plan holders" and then when the new owners purchased the team in the summer of 2013, they said they currently have around 8,000 STH at the time.

Yeah, it has to be just full. If that included partial we'd be in trouble

Is that 9000 STH plan holders or 9000 seats taken by STH?

Has to be 9,000 SEATS taken by STH

Think about this; how many people have *1* season ticket?!?  Can't be more than a few hundred at most.   Lots of accounts will have 2-4 tickets.  Even if we call the average STH holder account *2* seats; that is about 4,500 accounts, making up 9,000 "season ticket holder seats".  If there were 9,000 season ticket accounts, we would be nearly sold out on a STH basis.