Your boldest prediction for the 2014-2015 season

CarpathianForest

That's on him. He got beat out by another rookie Severson and if Larsson is complaining about it then he should take a good look in the mirror.

This is true, and if he was then that's on him.

I just have a hard time believing he was actually beat out. I think he's firmly on PDB's sh!t list for some reason, and this is the last season we'll have him on our roster.

Severson looks okay - young, high potential. But if you're telling me he actually deserves that spot over Larsson from the get-go I might just call you crazy.

Gahhh.

This is the most unbelievable prediction thus far.

It's a bold prediction, that's for sure. But, with their miraculous run at the cup last season, which was the most significant event the NHL has seen since 1994, which also happens to be the greatest sports story since the rule of the Roman Empire, they clearly have plenty of material to go away from the 1994 references for the foreseeable future, right?

Ilya kovalchuk formally announces his intention to return to the nhl.

The board immediately crashes, we set record post numbers and in all the confusion it is revealed that SD has been playing the long con on us all and reveals that he is in fact Lou lamoriello himself- his constant complaints about Lou's management have actually been an attempt at mass reverse psychology all along.

Ilya kovalchuk formally announces his intention to return to the nhl.

The board immediately crashes, we set record post numbers and in all the confusion it is revealed that SD has been playing the long con on us all and reveals that he is in fact Lou lamoriello himself- his constant complaints about Lou's management have actually been an attempt at mass reverse psychology all along.

Checking the forums after such an announcement:

post-38275-Community-Troy-Pizza-Fire-gif

• 5 months later...