College Night Tix For 10/18 vs SJS

ATLL765

There's a college night deal running for tomorrow's home opener. $15 Uppers, $35 Lower Level. Can buy up to 4 seats. Pretty good deal. Just snagged 2 in section 4 for $70 total. Figured I'd tell you guys now that I made sure I got mine, lol.

Here's the link:
devils.nhl.com/club/page.htm?id=94501

Promo Code: college

Edited by ATLL765

This was also posted in the marketplace section too. Thing is that the tickets are available either only on your phone or will call. If they do will call the question is will they check if you have a college ID? No one knows at this point.

I personally do not think so but you never know.

This was also posted in the marketplace section too. Thing is that the tickets are available either only on your phone or will call. If they do will call the question is will they check if you have a college ID? No one knows at this point.

I personally do not think so but you never know.

I highly doubt it, I think it's just so you can't resell it on StubHub, which makes sense.

Sorry about the unnecessary thread, didn't see it. I doubt they'll ask for a college ID since it didn't say anything about needing to bring one. They really not going to give me the tickets if I say I left it at home because nowhere did it say I needed it?

I called and spoke to someone on this.. they said that the tickets need to be purchased in the name of the student and they need to have a form of student I.d. with them as well

I called and spoke to someone on this.. they said that the tickets need to be purchased in the name of the student and they need to have a form of student I.d. with them as well

Well, they didn't ask for one when I picked up the tickets at will call. They just say that to discourage too many people from doing it I'd bet.