Submit Questions For Chico Resch

TheMazz

I honestly just wonder if Chico realizes how much he has endeared himself to the fan base over the years... I mean we all know he wasn't always the best color guy and he had some cringe moments especially later in his career, but in some ways he's just as much a team mascot as the actual mascot is...does he realize how beloved he is among the fans and what does that mean to him?

Just spoke on the phone w/ Chico for an hour and 15 minutes. Transcribing this will be a pain. Full interview will be up by the Dallas game. I got to MOST of your questions. When I called him he was in the middle of writing his speech. Surprising to me that the interview went that long. Nicest man you'll ever talk to.

I will mention this though. He says he reads a lot of Devils blogs. Including HF and NJDevs. He also hates the club seat changes.

Edited by TheMazz

Just spoke on the phone w/ Chico for an hour and 15 minutes. Transcribing this will be a pain. Full interview will be up by the Dallas game. I got to MOST of your questions. When I called him he was in the middle of writing his speech. Surprising to me that the interview went that long. Nicest man you'll ever talk to.

I will mention this though. He says he reads a lot of Devils blogs. Including HF and NJDevs. He also hates the club seat changes.

Great stuff.  I hope he pulled no punches like he does for anyone who gets to talk to him off the record.  For anyone interested, he'll be at the Fan Club meeting on Wednesday night.  

Great stuff.  I hope he pulled no punches like he does for anyone who gets to talk to him off the record.  For anyone interested, he'll be at the Fan Club meeting on Wednesday night.  

I'll have to listen to it again but it really seemed like he didnt pull punches at all.