GDT: Devils vs Sharks (10/18) Home Opener

Zubie#8

At the game, gotta say... This is the most quiet I've ever heard the Rock.

I mean, I get it - it's a game without much to cheer about. But there have been so few chants.. It's like we have 15000 new fans that don't know what to do. That's obviously not the case, but it's kinda.. I dunno, it's a let down.

I mean, I get it - it's a game without much to cheer about. But there have been so few chants.. It's like we have 15000 new fans that don't know what to do. That's obviously not the case, but it's kinda.. I dunno, it's a let down.

When your team looks piss poor what do you cheer for?

As you said not much to cheer about. Sharks killing us with speed. We have missed some great chances Gionta and Brunner to name two. We are taking penalties. The 4th line does give the old, tired other 3 lines a rest. Jagr hasn't got his game gong yet.

I hope the fans there bring some energy to the Devils in the third.

As you said not much to cheer about. Sharks killing us with speed. We have missed some great chances Gionta and Brunner to name two. We are taking penalties. The 4th line doesn't give the old, tired other 3 lines a rest. Jagr hasn't got his game gong yet.

I hope the fans there bring some energy to the Devils in the third.

Edited by BostonNala370