GDT: Devils vs Sharks (10/18) Home Opener

Zubie#8

Well, that 3rd goal is on Salvador... again. The slot was covered, If Sal had any type of speed, he should of planted Marleau on his butt.  Instead he just keeps backing up, until the reaction time for Cory is minimized.  Just terrible

That Orange Barrel needs to sit or a graceful injury into retirement.

And they have the nerve to charge these prices for this product. Disgraceful.

I see people whining about the prices of the new food at the arena. I guess these people have not been to MSG, Barclays, Yankee Stadium, MetLife Stadium, or citi field in their lives.

It's stadium food. It's unhealthy and overpriced. It is what it is.

Holy sh!t the crowd didn't boo the song, I just upgraded my view of a large amount of this fanbase from mutants to mere social rejects.

Well, that 3rd goal is on Salvador... again. The slot was covered, If Sal had any type of speed, he should of planted Marleau on his butt. Instead he just keeps backing up, until the reaction time for Cory is minimized. Just terrible

That Orange Barrel needs to sit or a graceful injury into retirement.

If he stopped dead to try to hit marleau there, he'd lose all momentum and Marleau would just go around him. He was staying low and watching for the pass like he should. Cory just got beat clean there