GDT: Devils vs Sharks (10/18) Home Opener

Zubie#8

I wonder if pete is finally realizing Salvador sucks. I noticed after that goal where he was lifting the stick of someone that didn't have any role in the goal, that the d-lines started getting mixed up some. Saw zid out with merril  I think. Would be great if that liability was finally gone.

I wonder if pete is finally realizing Salvador sucks. I noticed after that goal where he was lifting the stick of someone that didn't have any role in the goal, that the d-lines started getting mixed up some. Saw zid out with merril I think. Would be great if that liability was finally gone.

I know Salvador is the team punching bag, but Zajac should have been covering the guy in front

Devils are taking way too many penalties so far this year.

#1 in the league in minor penalties.

Period #1 break:

Point of note from Sharks color commentator Jamie Baker to play-by-play announcer Randy Hahn, "This Devils team, definitely not as fast as that Islander team(OTL 4-3). San Jose handled the Devils very well. They really settled-in defensively, weren't running around." (like in the NY Islanders game)

3d projection was awesome. Better than chicagos IMO. Only this that kind of annoyed me was the two camera men on the ice the whole time. They didn't need to be there at least until the very end and I hope someone got in trouble for that. It was distracting once you noticed them.

Also did anyone see Cory send the puck up the boards right to a shark from behind the net when there were two Devil defenseman behind the net with him?

3d projection was awesome. Better than chicagos IMO. Only this that kind of annoyed me was the two camera men on the ice the whole time. They didn't need to be there at least until the very end and I hope someone got in trouble for that. It was distracting once you noticed them.

Also did anyone see Cory send the puck up the boards right to a shark from behind the net when there were two Devil defenseman behind the net with him?

Yeah, I saw that. Real bonehead move.