sharks and devils discussing major trade?

2ELIAS6

I'm not even going to bother clicking the link, but I have to assume it has to do with Larsson.

There's a lot of rumours out there regarding Larsson only because he is a top 5 pick that is getting scratched. Since, the insiders are in the business of creating trade talk 10 months of the year, it only makes sense to pick up on this story and throw stuff at that wall.

It's all just speculation. I read a headline today that went along the lines of "Report: The Devils could be looking into trading Larsson"

The reality is Larsson could be back in the lineup next game and run with it. We know the Devils aren't that high on Gelinas, and so far he is giving coaches and management no reason to be. There easily could be a spot for Adam with the Devils.

Edited by devilsrule33

It's good to know that New Jersey and San Jose came up in the official Єklund (2.3% accurate) Rumor Generator (picking teams from a hat)

seriously, it's obvious Єklund (2.3% accurate) was bored Saturday night and happened to see the devils and sharks playing. He thought to himself "what if these teams made a trade..." Which of course morphed into "devils and sharks discussing MAJOR trade!"