GDT: Broadway Blowhards @ Devils 7:00 PM

MadDog2020

Why the fvck are Zubrus and clowe out together in overtime?

Come on DeBoer

Funny you bring that up,it's exactly what the Rangers announces said when that Devs 4sum jumped on the ice. You know Vigneault and the Rags spotted that and knew they all could pitch in deeper on the attack without jeopardizing a  breakout with shift "Tugboat "

Zubs & Clowe were Orange Barrels  coasting back

Well that sucked.  The blown-lead thing is really getting tiresome at this point.

I can get onboard with this.  Not a fan of his and don't see him having a long future in NJ.

Based on 6 games where he's played well in some of them?

That being said, a 3.13 GAA and .898 save% aren't easy on the eyes...but Cory will be fine.  Not worried about him. 

Based on 6 games where he's played well in some of them?

That being said, a 3.13 GAA and .898 save% aren't easy on the eyes...but Cory will be fine.  Not worried about him. 

He's only had 2 games this year where he's given up fewer than 3 goals.  I can't blame him for tonight though.

Shameful. 2nd multi-goal lead blown and it's only game 6.

I'm not the most hockey-savvy guy. Why are Salvador and Zids out there right after giving up a goal. Why is the least-talented forward being put out there with a minute to go. Don't get me started on Clowe and Zubrus together in OT.

I can't. Fire this imbecile tonight. If they miss the playoffs AGAIN in this conference then Lou can GTFO too. Seriously.

Edited by Marv4Life

We stayed aggressive after Merrill's goal.  We were attacking fine.

It's not just tonight, though. They've lost more then a share of leads breaking system play.

This is still a frustrating team to watch. They are beyond frustrating, actually. They still are what they are.

RE: Firing Pete, it won't change much. Who are they going to hire? Another retread for short term? Maybe you'll get a player or two like Larsson and Brunner to find his game under a new voice, but Salvador isn't coming out, they will still be old and slow with the same roster. We all know Pete does some dumb sh!t, but sometimes you wonder if it's out of necessity or desperation because he doesn't have the right personnel in his mind. Firing him isn't going to be the prudent move right now. A 3rd straight no playoffs and he'll be gone though.

Optimistic Ollie is back!

1. I never left.

2. I'm not optimistic nor pessimistic.

It's not just tonight, though. They've lost more then a share of leads breaking system play.

This is still a frustrating team to watch. They are beyond frustrating, actually. They still are what they are.

RE: Firing Pete, it won't change much. Who are they going to hire? Another retread for short term? Maybe you'll get a player or two like Larsson and Brunner to find his game under a new voice, but Salvador isn't coming out, they will still be old and slow with the same roster. We all know Pete does some dumb sh!t, but sometimes you wonder if it's out of necessity or desperation because he doesn't have the right personnel in his mind. Firing him isn't going to be the prudent move right now. A 3rd straight no playoffs and he'll be gone though.

I don't disagree, but tonight wasn't the case of us simply stop attacking.  They stayed aggressive throughout the whole game.

Whats pissing me off the most is that i can't simply think "no worries, let's just move on and it's gonna get better" 

Well I can't cause i know damn well that Deboer will continue to make his fvcking stubborn decisions and stick with his favs that doesnt belong on the ice and at the worst time. It's like he's asking for it.

It's like you know those cute stories in movies where the coach gives a big inspiring speech to the underdog/handicapped/retarded kid and then send him to do a basketball 3 pts shot, a penalty shot or god knows what at the most important time of the game with like the championship on the line and he actually scores or get the point or wtv and its beautiful..... well it's like Deboer is going for that every fvcking game.

Edited by SterioDesign

It's not a matter of necessity. It's awful coaching.

Sal 20:56 TOI, Zids 23:37 TOI, Clowe 20:27 TOI

Tuomo Ruutu scratched but Tootoo left in. No injection of any new roster players ala Boucher, Matteau or Josefson.

It's completely perplexing.

Gelinas fvcks up and is benched, but Tootoo can get a plethora of penalties and still play. Sal seems to be on the ice for every goal against but don't bench him because the "C" means "Entitled to fvck up and still play."

Edited by CarpathianForest

It's not a matter of necessity. It's awful coaching.

Sal 20:56 TOI, Zids 23:37 TOI, Clowe 20:27 TOI

He's leaning on vets who shouldn't be having that sort of responsibility. Again, is it out of necessity of not trusting younger players (when he has shown he can and does) and his personnel or bad coaching or both? Whatever the case, is a new coach going to do anything different? I don't believe so.