GDT: Jets @ Devils

Devils Pride 26

yes they are on the attack twice end

But that's not 4 rows from the ice. Not that I'm not uber grateful to win 2 free tickets. Going to a game is pricey so I'm just happy to get free tickets and enjoy seeing the Devils.

i do not understand why Cory is starting

Would you rather Clemmensen start this one?  Not me.  Do you think Cory should be benched or rested? 

Re:  Cory...there's probably some adjustment he's going through.  For the first time in his career, he's the undisputed #1.  He started more games that Luongo in 2012-13, but even then, I don't think he was thought of as THE absolute #1, the way he is now.  Not saying that YOU'RE doing this, but I am surprised how quickly some Devils fans are bailing on him. 

Last season, it was all too easy for PDB to treat Marty like he was the shining knight whenever Cory had a rough game.  I like that they're sticking with him and going right back to him myself.

Edited by Colorado Rockies 1976
  • Like 1

because Scott clemmenson is our backup. I don't care if Cory gave up 20 against the penguins.... 100 times out of 100 he is the better option than clemmenson.

I don't even consider Clemmer a true backup at this point.  A real backup is a guy you at least feel can come in and give you some chance to win.  I said it in the Pitt thread, but I think he's now a guy you only bring in when a game has gotten completely out of hand.   

I'll be skipping this game tonight, I'll be over at Red Bull Arena for their playoff game against Kansas City. Hopefully they can both win tonight.

I have a feeling you will disappointed in at least one game tonight.  If I had money on it, I would bet on Red Bull to be the one to disappoint.

I have a feeling you will disappointed in at least one game tonight. If I had money on it, I would bet on Red Bull to be the one to disappoint.

Won't be surprised if they do lose because they haven't won a home playoff game in the new arena yet and they love to get knocked out in a miserable fashion. That being said they really have no excuse not to win with being at home and Kansas City has been poor in their last 10 games or so. Well see what happens lol

Won't be surprised if they do lose because they haven't won a home playoff game in the new arena yet and they love to get knocked out in a miserable fashion. That being said they really have no excuse not to win with being at home and Kansas City has been poor in their last 10 games or so. Well see what happens lol

I have watched Red Bull for years (I actually attended their very first game as the Metrostars at Giants Stadium with my family) and the one constant with them is that no matter how good they are in the regular season, outside of 1 year their post-seasons have been filled with nothing but utter failures.