GDT: Blue Jackets @ Devils

Devils Pride 26

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Even though they haven't converted much the last few games, I gotta say I really like how Clowe has looked on the PP. He's been noticeable in a good way and he's usually a reason that the Devils are getting these extended zone entries by constantly retrieving pucks after missed shots and blocks and making crisp passes. He's a good puck distributor.

Can Cory please just never play the puck again. Holy hell he's awful at it.

the chat blows if youre using an ipad/tablet you have to keep the screen running or it logs you out immediately

This is why I'm never in the chat anymore since getting rid of my laptop. I wish it would stay open in my phone, would be great to be at the game and in the chat. Edited by Satans Hockey

atleast 50 percent of the time when he comes out of the crease to play the puck he has some type of issue with himself.. this is building up to be a real problem just like the other night in pittsburgh he gave that first goal away.. i really hope he starts to sharpen up

This is why I'm never in the chat anymore since getting rid of my laptop. I wish it would stay open in my phone, would be great to be at the game and in the chat.

it would be nice if they could some how change it so that you stay logged in for a certain amount of time after each posting.. that thing looks old school all together it looks like it needs updating or something.