GDT: Blues at Devils

Devils Pride 26

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@TGfireandice: Eric Gelinas will be in for Jon Merrill tonight. Merrill has injury

@TGfireandice: Unspecified injury for Merrill, who practiced Monday with finger taped on right hand.

So in Devils terms he has a concussion ? Edited by JRZYRIPPER

Not really

Pitt-Minny, LA-Dallas, hawks-Montreal would definitely get better ratings...I'm a hardcore devs fan but I can admit we have absolutely no national appeal and can be boring to watch for a neutral fan.

I think this was probably be a case where NBC had to go to the well for a game because they overuse some of those teams. Not sure of their contract but I'd imagine they have a limit on # of games they can take for each team. We only have 1 other game on NBCSN this year and it's against buffalo...

Dammit Game Center is saying this game is blacked out for me. I think I get the local games now but I guess nationally broadcast games are still blacked out.

yes all national games are blacked out, I believe Thursday will be blacked out as well because it's on nhl network... Which sucks cuz I don't get it.

Pitt-Minny, LA-Dallas, hawks-Montreal would definitely get better ratings...I'm a hardcore devs fan but I can admit we have absolutely no national appeal and can be boring to watch for a neutral fan.

I think this was probably be a case where NBC had to go to the well for a game because they overuse some of those teams. Not sure of their contract but I'd imagine they have a limit on # of games they can take for each team. We only have 1 other game on NBCSN this year and it's against buffalo...yes all national games are blacked out, I believe Thursday will be blacked out as well because it's on nhl network... Which sucks cuz I don't get it.

Dammit!

Wiziwig I guess.

Wonder if Zids said "OLAY!" on that one.

I love Pierre's commentary- "you're not gonna see zidlicky turn the puck over like that often" Then "Michael Ryder's gonna bury that under the crossbar usually"

Uh, Pierre- zidlicky has at least 2 turnovers like that every game and Ryder is always snakebitten when he has a great chance!

I love Pierre's commentary- "you're not gonna see zidlicky turn the puck over like that often" Then "Michael Ryder's gonna bury that under the crossbar usually"

Uh, Pierre- zidlicky has at least 2 turnovers like that every game and Ryder is always snakebitten when he has a great chance!

Yeah you can tell Pierre doesn't watch many Devils games lol.

Ryder shouldn't have hesitated on that shot earlier. Would have been an easy goal if he one timed it

It was weird...almost like he was waiting for the goalie to get into better position before shooting it.

I've only watched the last five minutes but this looks like the most uptempo we've played in a while, I'd love of we can play like that an execute our game style.

LGD!!

Team is playing hard, and have actually kept pace with the Blues.  They're making too many mistakes with the puck though.  Overall, a pretty good period.