GDT: New Jersey Devils vs Detroit Red Wings

DevsMan84

I wouldn't mind seeing Boucher and Matteau brought up.  Early in the season and why the hell not?  Maybe they can add a spark.

Not sure if I am ready to go down the Gomez path though...

agreed... gomez is not the proper route to take for this team.. they are aged enough if anyone is to be brought in it should be our younger talent in bouch and matteau.. we need to get younger and quicker its no secret.

agreed... gomez is not the proper route to take for this team.. they are aged enough if anyone is to be brought in it should be our younger talent in bouch and matteau.. we need to get younger and quicker its no secret.

They need a marquee, first line stud forward. You aren't going anywhere when Sestito, Bernier,etc are what you have to fill in for Cammalleri and Henrique, who lets be honest, are good but not great.

I must apologise I don't have a warm feeling for tonight. With the injuries we have weaken an already weak offense and that take adjustments with the system and lines and I don't have confidence that DeBoer can do both. I am not saying it is DeBoer's fault it is Lou's fault 100%. Can't make chicken salad with chicken sh!t, Lou !!!! Tootoo will be the answer, are you kidding me?

Devils Strong