Wild @ Devils

Derlique

Schneider in net!  Are you kidding me?!  Pete, this is why teams stay in losing streaks!  Schneider needs a break, and it couldn't be more obvious after last night!

Anyways, LGD!

We want to win the game, he is our best choice! Tell me a game he has lost us in the past 15 games?

Think before you speak, I know that is strange for you.

Edited by BostonNala370

I still don't know what "GR" means and now "Lucifer's Dog"! As far as "killing Lou" he deserves to be killed and yes I do that all the time. If you think this is a good team I think you are in the minority. Do you want me to point out the mistakes of Lou over the past 5 years? BTW I think that has been done many times by others on this board. Want to start with DeBoer? or Clowe? or Salvador? or Zubrus? Do you watch the games, I do every night and sometimes I view them twice? Are you a Devils fan or a drinker of the Kool-Aid.

Yeah sure you're not GR or Lucifer's Dog (both were screenames of a now banned poster just so you can't feign ignorance).

Edited by NJDevs4978

Wow so many people including myself just don't want to watch tonight.

agreed.  I would have been excited about seeing Kinkaid tonight. Now, I'm ready for more of the same. With Cam and Havlat back in the lines should be a little more stable.  However, we are talking about PDB here...

Hopefully Helgeson can pull a Severson so we can accelerate Sal's hopefully immediate transition into the Devils Alumni Program. It's time to go play golf and do charity events with Driver and Marshall and the mascot Sal.

That wouldnt happen, that would ship Larsson or Gelinas to albany or in the stands