GDT: Colorado Avalanche VS New Jersey Devils 11/15/14

2ELIAS6

I really really REALLY hate Steve Valiquette. If I have to hear one more of his bullsh!t explanations of how stuff happens I swear I will lose it. That fvcker right now must be cackling with glee at the thought of the Devils losing since he hates any team not named the Rangers. For him to criticize any NHL starting goalie is beyond ironic since his ass never even came close to being an NHL starter for even the worst teams in the league. But be my guest and keep that smug stupid-looking smirk on your face as you keep spitting crap that you couldn't even accomplish as a player.

Go eat sh!t Steve and you have officially made me hate you more than Trautwig. Never in a hundred years would have I thought that was possible.

Edited by DevsMan84

Cory played alright; not great but not bad. That third goal I won't go too bad on him but that 2nd goal he needs to save.

Ryder looked good and so did josefson and elias.

He actually made a great save on the initial chance, but no one planted Duchene on his ass, and so he potted the rebound.

Rough loss, very winnable game. Hard to blame Cory for the soft goal as he made some great saves earlier but it's one he'll want back.

I didn't know Michael Ryder wanted to play baseball so bad- he looked like he was sliding into second base on the 3rd goal. I have no idea what he was thinking because if he stayed on his feet he probably could have cleared the rebound before duchene gets it.

Overall gotta feel much better with our play these past 3 games, if we could only get our pp going we could do some damage.

Also pleas end the zidlicky-gelinas pairing, I'm on the edge of my seat every time their on the ice.

Cory played alright; not great but not bad. That third goal I won't go too bad on him but that 2nd goal he needs to save.

Ryder looked good and so did josefson and elias.

the 3rd goal is on Ryder, he needs to at least try to play defense.

Bad loss period. It's on Cory and DeBoer. Maybe because the team is tired he should have started Kinkaid for an uplift. But that's water over the dam now and with hind sight.

guess you forgot the several great saves Cory made to keep us in it including the cliche breakaway. And why does anyone have to be singled out for blame? The loss is on the team not any one person.

Rough loss, very winnable game. Hard to blame Cory for the soft goal as he made some great saves earlier but it's one he'll want back.

I didn't know Michael Ryder wanted to play baseball so bad- he looked like he was sliding into second base on the 3rd goal. I have no idea what he was thinking because if he stayed on his feet he probably could have cleared the rebound before duchene gets it.

Overall gotta feel much better with our play these past 3 games, if we could only get our pp going we could do some damage.

Also pleas end the zidlicky-gelinas pairing, I'm on the edge of my seat every time their on the ice.

the 3rd goal is on Ryder, he needs to at least try to play defense.

Still better than Sal and Zids

this was an infuriating loss. that schneider 2nd goal was terrible. terrible.

and once that happens, how about shoring up the defense. the cory 3rd goal - clear the zone. don't try and be cute - get it out.

jagr was dogsh!t tonight.

really, really pissed about this loss. cory gave one point away and the team gave the other one away.

severson was also pretty bad tonight - really did not like his game or decision making. he had a couple of good shots but defensively he was a bit a of train wreck.

Severson has basically fallen back to earth to being a rookie D after that great start. I am hoping he might be the one sitting for a game or two when Marrill comes back