GDT - Devils @ Winnipeg, 11/18/14

Z-Man

fosterap.jpg

DEVILS (8-8-2) at JETS (9-7-3)

TV: MSG+ 2
Radio: WFAN

Season series: The teams wrap up their two-game season series. The New Jersey Devils won a 2-1 shootout on Oct. 30 at Prudential Center. The Winnipeg Jets won both games last season.

Devils team scope: The Devils prepared for their four-game Canadian road trip (in which they will also face the Edmonton Oilers, Calgary Flames and Vancouver Canucks) with several roster changes. New Jersey recalled goaltender Scott Clemmensen from the Albany Devils of the American Hockey League and returned goaltender Keith Kinkaid to Albany. Clemmensen had a 2.18 goals-against average, a .920 save percentage and a shutout in five games with Albany. Center Adam Henrique (lower body) and defenseman Jon Merrill (arm) will accompany the team on the road trip, according to the Devils website. Henrique has missed six games and Merrill has been out for seven games. The Devils also placed defenseman Bryce Salvador (lower body) on injured reserve; to replace Salvador, the Devils recalled defenseman Peter Harrold from Albany. Harrold has not dressed for New Jersey this season after playing 33 games last season. The Devils also announced left wing Ryane Clowe (head) will not be on the road trip. Goaltender Cory Schneider has started 18 consecutive games and could tie Martin Brodeur’s franchise record of 19 consecutive starts Tuesday.

LGD!!!josefson-goal.jpg?w=1200

Edited by Z-Man

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So hasn't Josefson been solid and looked good on the third and fourth line.

Did I mention Josefson when i replied to you? If you want my opinion on it he should be in over Brunner.

All I said was Bernier has been solid and looks good on the fourth line.

Edited by Zubie#8

I'm shocked that yayo isn't in the line up. He plays the PK extremely well, he is a spark to our sluggish team and has been overall pretty good. Yet he's out of the lineup? For tootoo who has done nothing at this point but generate a penalty a game.

PDB must have picked up Tootoo in fantasy hockey, you get points for PIM right?