GDT - Devils @ Winnipeg, 11/18/14

Z-Man

Schneider probably could've controlled that rebound better, but Gionta totally blew his coverage on Scheiffele there. Easy to blame Cory on weak defense.

My 7 year old would have scored off him with such a juicy, pointless rebound. It's easy to blame him because there was no reason to give up such a crappy rebound directly in front of the goal.

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My 7 year old would have scored off him with such a juicy, pointless rebound. It's easy to blame him because there was no reason to give up such a crappy rebound directly in front of the goal.

I agreed with you that Schneider could've done a better job with the rebound. With that being said, good coverage by Gionta = no shot by Scheifelle.

Edited by Devs3cups

Could we at least wait til we score a goal to blame cory for an upcoming loss? Seems pretty logical to me

Who blamed him for a loss? I blamed him for a horrible rebound and ensuing goal.

I agreed with you that Schneider could've done a better job with the rebound. With that being said, good coverage by Gionta, no shot by Scheifelle.

True also. No rebound, no shot as well. Works both ways I suppose.

Either way we sucked donkey balls on that play.

Lack of a big hitter? Check.

Lack of a physical intimidator? Check.

Lack of timely offense? Check.

Lack of good faceoff centers? Check.

Teams are not intimidated by physical players. They are intimidated by players that will score goals on them. We don't have a single player like that.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Another game the Devils look like they are playing in slow motion.

who am I kidding that is most games these days.

But we don't need Josefson... We can definitely afford to bench him and his speed, seeing as we're such a fast team and all...

Hey it is a tough building...

Obviously. Tough building, tough tough building.

Teams are not intimidated by physical players. They are intimidated by players that will score goals on them. We don't have a single player like that.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'd say Cammalleri fits in that category, but other than that we have capable scorers at most, no real threat.

What pains ke the most watching this team is that were obviously sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo slowwwwww

The guys gets the puck in the neutral zone and you know nothing is gonna happen. We've had players and you seem team that gets the puck in the neutral zone and you get on the edge of you seat... Not us.

They are already slow but on top of that theyll slow down getting in the offensive zone cause they cant make a play by themselves cause they cant beat guys one on one... Of course you cant expect to try to beat the dmen every time but nothing good ever come out of our breakouts. Clear lack of speed, youll see our guy tryyyyyyyyyyy to beat a guy wide then he'll realize that he wont make it so he dumps or stop and spin around

Edited by SterioDesign