Sign in to follow this  
Devils Pride 26

GDT: Frozen @ Devils

(not to be confused with the game in Edmonton tonight). My sorry ass will be at the Rock for Frozen which my girlfriend so desperately had to see.

(not to be confused with the game in Edmonton tonight). My sorry ass will be at the Rock for Frozen which my girlfriend so desperately had to see.

Do you want to build a snowman?

If we can shut down Olaf and Sven, we may have a shot... Those guys are lethal in space, gonna need to keep a good gap.

Edited by MadDog2020
  • Like 1

the feels. so many feels.

i'll be there with my 3 kids. pray for me.

You poor, poor souls.

Hey I took my gf there haha i enjoyed it

i'll be there with my 3 kids. pray for me.

If you see someone with an Oshie USA jersey there that'll be me.

Can't shame myself into wearing a Devils jersey

Whatever you do don't buy from the disney vendors. 12 bucks for a bag of POPCORN.

Man Disney is so evil, I had to go on a family vacation on a Disney cruise. (shudder) I thought hey at least when we go off island I can actually have fun, you know gamble and stuff. Nope Disney cruises take you to small Disney islands in the Caribbean where gambling and senor french is outlawed.

Edited by Sneax

Man Disney is so evil, I had to go on a family vacation on a Disney cruise. (shudder) I thought hey at least when we go off island I can actually have fun, you know gamble and stuff. Nope Disney cruises take you to small Disney islands in the Caribbean where gambling and senor french is outlawed.

I take Carnival. Cheap and fun!

Ive got $10 that Hans scores with Anna more times tonight than Elias has scored all year.

(Source: my girlfriend works at disney. I am force-fed Frozen every other weekend)

I take Carnival. Cheap and fun!

Alot of childish adults in my family. Also fro gs turned to French.....wtf

Thoughts from tonight:Always good to see Moose stop by, but damn he put on some weight

You didnt like it at all? I really enjoyed it with my gf on wednesday lol. I thought it was well done.

You didnt like it at all? I really enjoyed it with my gf on wednesday lol. I thought it was well done.

I never saw the movie so I was pretty lost at first. 

It was a pretty fast pace though which kept it alright

Taking my six-year-old tomorrow. Suffice it to say she's into all things Frozen. Just spent the last week at WDW (her 4th time, along with one time at Disneyland). My only complaint with regards to Disney parks are the insane amount of gift shops that seem to be damned near everywhere. It's not any better at Disney On Ice shows...it'd be nice if they weren't so in-your-face with the merchandise.