GDT: Devils at Calgary 10 PM

MadDog2020

Of fvcking course.

Of course the Devils snatched defeat from the jaws of victory.

Of course we have a backup and team who against an empty net allow 2 goals with zero scored in over six minutes over the last two games.

Of course we can't have a goalie who can actually save shots in a shoutout and has the slowest glove on the planet.

Of course our big guys outside cammy can't score in a shoutout.

Of course I will have to hear Steve valiquette smiling and laughing over this with his fvcking dumb looking smug face.

Of course pete deboer will say this is a "tough building" and this is a "learning experience."

Of course I stayed up late and ended up wasting my time.

I think a big part of the reason that a lot of people on here are so angry this season is because some of the most popular posters on here have repeatedly offered untruths that the masses have followed:

for example:

"It's all Brodeur's fault, if Schneider starts just a few more games than last year, we are a lock for the playoffs"

"The Devils don't blow leads more than anyone else"

"The shootout failures are a complete anomaly"

etc...

• Like 1

i want that fvcking bum clemmensen gone tomorrow..he has no business being a back up in this league at all either make him the laundry boy or send him the fvck back down and bring kinkaid back up here..atleast he looks like he knows how to stand on skates. Severson needs to step back up or he will be out of here once the other two get back, that turnover in OT was terrible. Greene gets a 5yr contract and falls off the fvcking map. 4 goals which doesnt happen often around here and they cant even win the goddamn game with an empty net on the other side of the ice for nearly 3 minutes. fvcking trash

they don't get fvcking credit are you fvcking blind? This is the fvcking devils. If you're losing DON'T FVCKING WORRY YOU'LL COME BACK.

I DON'T fvckING CARE WHO WE PLAYED. 4-2 WITH TWO MINUTES TO GO MEANS YOU WIN TH fvckING HOCKEy GAME.

fvck YOU, DEBOER.

Overreacting again I see.

Give credit where credit is due. Calgary is a quality team. Despite Tri disagreeing with me to the point of kicking me from chat, Calgary is a quality team.

No. I will not give credit it where it's due. I don't give a flying wild fvck about Calgary. They had a two goal lead and an empty net with 3:00 to go and somehow, they lost. Calgary had nothing to do with that. That was the Devils being the fvcking Devils, and spitting up all over themselves. Bunch of fvcking mental midgets on this team. Edited by MadDog2020

No. I will not give credit it where it's due. I don't give a flying wild fvck about Calgary. They had a two goal lead and an empty net with 3:00 to go and somehow, they lost. Calgary had nothing to do with that. That was the Devils being the fvcking Devils, and spitting up all over themselves. Bunch of fvcking mental midgets on this team.

:clap2: MD2020 is the kind of poster that almost makes me want to make a full-time return to posting on this site.

No. I will not give credit it where it's due. I don't give a flying wild fvck about Calgary. They had a two goal lead and an empty net with 3:00 to go and somehow, they lost. Calgary had nothing to do with that. That was the Devils being the fvcking Devils, and spitting up all over themselves. Bunch of fvcking mental midgets on this team.

I love how all of you are so damn irrational.  Jagr made one stupid play which cost the team a 2nd point.  Clemmensen played well.  The only goal I can blame him for was their 2nd goal due to bad rebound control.  The team played well overall and deserved to win.  I guess you guys don't realize there's 2 teams trying to win the game.