GDT: Devils at Calgary 10 PM

MadDog2020

Just do what I did and change the channel. I have no desire to relive what just happened.

I did a couple minutes ago. I can't take it anymore. I would rather listen to Trautwig host a marathon of 1994 Rangers highlights than listen to Steve.

My hatred of Steve has gotten so bad it's to the point where I hate the fvcking way he sits in that chair.

I love how all of you are so damn irrational. Jagr made one stupid play which cost the team a 2nd point. Clemmensen played well. The only goal I can blame him for was their 2nd goal due to bad rebound control. The team played well overall and deserved to win. I guess you guys don't realize there's 2 teams trying to win the game.

Do me a favor and just shut the fvck up for tonight about this game. I think most people would appreciate that. Thanks.

I love how all of you are so damn irrational. Jagr made one stupid play which cost the team a 2nd point. Clemmensen played well. The only goal I can blame him for was their 2nd goal due to bad rebound control. The team played well overall and deserved to win. I guess you guys don't realize there's 2 teams trying to win the game.

Oh just let people vent. Devils just lost after giving up two, 2 goal leads.

Their venting is about as irrational as you last April posting ever game how the Devils have less than a 10% chance of making the playoffs and you still going on and on about how they "still have a chance!"

Just let it be for tonight. This team is ugly as fvck to watch.

No. I will not give credit it where it's due. I don't give a flying wild fvck about Calgary. They had a two goal lead and an empty net with 3:00 to go and somehow, they lost. Calgary had nothing to do with that. That was the Devils being the fvcking Devils, and spitting up all over themselves. Bunch of fvcking mental midgets on this team.

All Jagr had to do was take the puck behind the net, turn to the boards and kill the clock

"here you go Calgary"

Oh just let people vent. Devils just lost after giving up two, 2 goal leads.

Their venting is about as irrational as you last April posting ever game how the Devils have less than a 10% chance of making the playoffs and you still going on and on about how they "still have a chance!"

Just let it be for tonight. This team is ugly as fvck to watch.

You know, if they go 40-15-6 to finish the year, they have a 74% chance to make the playoffs....

(I kid, I kid!)

:clap2: MD2020 is the kind of poster that almost makes me want to make a full-time return to posting on this site.

I appreciate that Neb00rs lol. I would much rather be discussing a win though. The last thing I wanted to do tonight was rant and rave like a loon because these fvckers couldn't hold a fvcking TWO goal lead with 3:00 to go...

Didn't you say let the team get to Thanksgiving? Because I don't see them getting any better by Thursday.

I did.  They won't be in a playoff position by then since there's only one game left before Thanksgiving.  But I've been calling for a trade to happen since the Winnipeg loss.

I guess you haven't seen the Devils blow 75577567 games the exact same way they blew tonight's game over the last two years Brown...

The amount of games teams have blown leads is going to astound you.  Devils aren't the only ones to blow leads.  In fact I've shown my frustrations with the blown leads as well.  But I'm smart enough to understand that the Devils aren't the only team in the league with issues.  There's no such thing as a perfect team.

The amount of games teams have blown leads is going to astound you. Devils aren't the only ones to blow leads. In fact I've shown my frustrations with the blown leads as well. But I'm smart enough to understand that the Devils aren't the only team in the league with issues. There's no such thing as a perfect team.

I don't give a sh!t about other teams or their issues. Edited by MadDog2020

Yeah?  And how many teams fail to score an empty-net goal in SIX minutes of play the way this team has?

Lots of teams do this as well.

I don't give a shot about other teams or their issues.

It's called having a sense of reality.  Something several of you don't have.