GDT: 12/4/14 New Jersey 76ers vs. the team that will beat them

CarpathianForest

Help us Bryce Salvador, you're our only hope...

biggest plot hole in Star Wars is the fact that only a sith deals in absolutes.... Leia was secretly a sith all along and it will be revealed in episode 7.

Besides sal isn't our only hope, there is always cam Janssen.

biggest plot hole in Star Wars is the fact that only a sith deals in absolutes.... Leia was secretly a sith all along and it will be revealed in episode 7.

Besides sal isn't our only hope, there is always cam Janssen.

I really can't wait for Episode 7.  I resigned myself in 2005 that after Episode 3 that that was the last new Star Wars movie I will ever see (at least in my lifetime).  I kept reading for years how George planned 7-9 back in the day but pretty much abandoned it because he didn't have the energy and didn't want anyone else but him to make it.  I guess $ certainly did the walking and talking with him when he sold to Disney and I couldn't be more thrilled.  I really didn't accept it was happening until I saw pictures of them actually filming the movie.  Now that Lucas is out of the picture and Abrams is an established and fine director I think this trilogy will be what 1-3 should have been in terms of quality.  The teaser trailer pretty much confirmed my feeling as well as there is no way these can be nothing short of awesome.

Oh and LGD and try not to embarrass yourself.  Honestly I would rather this GDT become a Star Wars thread as at least it will keep me more entertained and happy than the game lol.

I really can't wait for Episode 7. I resigned myself in 2005 that after Episode 3 that that was the last new Star Wars movie I will ever see (at least in my lifetime). I kept reading for years how George planned 7-9 back in the day but pretty much abandoned it because he didn't have the energy and didn't want anyone else but him to make it. I guess $ certainly did the walking and talking with him when he sold to Disney and I couldn't be more thrilled. I really didn't accept it was happening until I saw pictures of them actually filming the movie. Now that Lucas is out of the picture and Abrams is an established and fine director I think this trilogy will be what 1-3 should have been in terms of quality. The teaser trailer pretty much confirmed my feeling as well as there is no way these can be nothing short of awesome.

agreed, although I find Abrams' stuff hit-or-miss, the trailer looked good- that millenium falcon scene is awesome. I think what doomed eps 1-3 was overuse of CGI as opposed to more traditional methods that Lucas used in the original. Hopefully Abrams finds a better balance.

It'll be great to have a bit of a fresh voice on the material.

Edited by dmann422

F the Blues, Great that Marty got to play again if that's what he wants, but it didn't matter to me one bit what team he went to, as long as it wasn't the Rangers, Isles, Flyers or Pens. I'm not going to watch a Blues game even if he is playing, not going to root for them...I'll only watch if our team isn't playing and it's like a game on NBCSports or some national game.

It's great people still show support for Marty, and I wish him well (though it'll always be an asterisk on his legacy because it was always talked about that he'd be a career Devil and all that) but i'd rather focus on our own team instead of bailing because we're doing lousy and a former player is playing for someone else now. But that's just me.

Jagr has the flu so he is out. Larsson has the flu he is out. Gionta tried skating and left the ice early question mark. Lou calling players from Albany. Merritt will probably replace Larsson. All per Chere.

Devils must win.

Lou says Jagr was tested for a concussion, he doesn't have one. Per Chere.

Of course not.  He just has a nagging headache, dizziness, nausea with a slight sore jaw.