GDT: 12/4/14 New Jersey 76ers vs. the team that will beat them

CarpathianForest

Haha that's right! The flu bug that lasted 2 months that season for Stevens.

Lou needs a new excuse.

Lou should just cut the sh!t and be more forthcoming with injuries. I'm tired of sports teams treating injuries like they're fvcking state secrets. I mean anyone with more than 3 active brain cells knows Jagr has a concussion. Edited by MadDog2020

Please don't confuse cynicism with a pinch of tongue in cheek as overly negative. Try not to be like Triumph.

What kind of immature response is this? It's not a huge deal, I was just expressing my opinion that your thread title is overly negative. In GDTs we should do our best to support the team. Nothing wrong with ripping on the team in-post.

And believe me you, I have had agreements and disagreements with Triumph but using a post in which he is not involved to take a shot at him is small of you.

What kind of immature response is this? It's not a huge deal, I was just expressing my opinion that your thread title is overly negative. In GDTs we should do our best to support the team. Nothing wrong with ripping on the team in-post.

And believe me you, I have had agreements and disagreements with Triumph but using a post in which he is not involved to take a shot at him is small of you.

lol, read the first dozen posts in the thread, Carp isn't the only one with a cynical outlook (I'm usually as positive as they come!) Plus, recent GDT's have been positive in nature and look what the results were... Maybe we need to change the GDT mojo to see different results!

lol, read the first dozen posts in the thread, Carp isn't the only one with a cynical outlook (I'm usually as positive as they come!) Plus, recent GDT's have been positive in nature and look what the results were... Maybe we need to change the GDT mojo to see different results!

Yeah I am pretty down on them too.  I will still catch the game but even if they get destroyed tonight I really won't be all that upset (though my hatred for Steve Valiquette still runs strong).

This team is just not good and it is what it is.

Did you even read the post of mine that you replied to?