GDT: 12/4/14 New Jersey 76ers vs. the team that will beat them

CarpathianForest

Find that rebound Cory!

I guess we just don't wanna ever score on the empty net???? fvcking pisses me off

They were down two men and Cory made a couple of great saves. Please don't tell me you're blaming that last one on Cory.

They were down two men and Cory made a couple of great saves. Please don't tell me you're blaming that last one on Cory.

I won't blame any goal on Cory, but his rebound control has been a cause for concern with me.  The Kadri SH goal could have been prevented had he swallowed up the weak initial wrister.  Brodeur spoiled us with that as he had excellent rebound control in his career.

This feels like when ur gf pissed you off for a week straight on many occasions... Then makes you a great dinner.

You still eat it and appreciate.... But youre still pissed off deep inside lol

More like fighting with your girlfriend all week, then actually having a nice few hours that leads to some sweet make-up sex...only to know in the after-sex bliss that the fighting will start up again shortly...

I like the added speed with Sislo and Gomez

Thats a good way to look at it....

Another way to look at it would be "i like the substracted slowness of elias and jagr lol

Seriously though id like to see sislo on our 4th line more often

Edited by SterioDesign

What about all the great saves do you give him credit for those?

BTW the Devils won, enjoy it.

Yes you imbecile, I did and I do. Read back through and see all the supportive comments I made of Cory throughout the night. You made a comment that was wrong and I pointed that out. You are now one post away from my ignore list.