NFL Week 14!!!

CRASHER

Give the Chargers credit...their D really played well in the second half...they just were spent by the end of the game....but even then, they made the Pats fight for everything they got on offense in the second half. One big play to Edelman where the Chargers almost had him.

That being said, the Chargers really did damned near nothing on offense...they had a few moments, but Pats really stuffed 'em.

This might be the most disgraceful thing the NFL is letting one of their idiot useless officals get away with on the field.....ever.....seriously...

http://www.kickoffcoverage.com/nfl-has-no-problem-with-refs-fist-bump-after-broncos-td/

HOW IS THIS OK????

This might be the most disgraceful thing the NFL is letting one of their idiot useless officals get away with on the field.....ever.....seriously...

http://www.kickoffcoverage.com/nfl-has-no-problem-with-refs-fist-bump-after-broncos-td/

HOW IS THIS OK????

I really don't think it's that big of a deal, but I'll give you that there's absolutely nothing good that can come out of doing that.  You already have enough conspiracy theorists who wonder if the NFL, through various means (like the officials), try to influence the outcomes of certain games.  And though football fans will probably continue to flock to the games through every avenue possible, as we know the NFL's image isn't exactly sparkling right now.  Every single thing is going be dissected, and the NFL isn't going to get the benefit of the doubt on much of anything.  So yeah, not a great move by the officials (pretty dumb in fact), but it's going to made to look that much worse than it really was. 

Edited by Colorado Rockies 1976

I really don't think it's that big of a deal, but I'll give you that there's absolutely nothing good that can come out of doing that.  You already have enough conspiracy theorists who wonder if the NFL, though various means (like the officials), try to influence the outcomes of certain games.  And though football fans will probably continue to flock to the games through every avenue possible, as we know the NFL's image isn't exactly sparkling right now.  Every single thing is going be dissected, and the NFL isn't going to get the benefit of the doubt on much of anything.  So yeah, not a great move by the officials (pretty dumb in fact), but it's going to made to look that much worse than it really was. 

And it was a "glory team" (Denver) against a "team the league doesn't care about" in Buffalo....what's next they high five and do an end zone dance when the replay idiots (and even the replay clowns blow one obvious call a week ....at least) back their crappy calls??

My problem with it is something the NFL doesn't have......integrity.....the league MUST maintain it

Imagine an NHL ref making a visible display after an unbelievably sick goal

At least come out and fine the goddamn guy!!!! Don't DEFEND HIM

Just some more goofy QB numbers:

Aaron Rodgers, career:  223 TD, 55 INT, 4.05 TD to INT ratio (became the full-time starter in 2008)

Tom Brady, since 2007:  242 TD, 63 INT, 3.84 TD to INT ratio

Peyton Manning, since 2003:  409 TD, 130 INT, 3.15 to INT ratio

Just crazy. 

Very lucky there were no serious injuries to him or the other driver.

Wonder if we will see him again this season.

I would lean towards not.....it would be a foolish high risk....with little reward....between a bad offensive team and his own injuries this has just been a lost year for him....