Sign in to follow this  
CarpathianForest

GDT: 12/9/14 MC Hammer v. MechaGodzilla

This... this is going to hurt to watch. 

i dont think any of us have to watch tomorrows game to already know exactly what is going to happen.. lets just lose gracefully and not get completely embaressed

Is anyone else finding these non-informative GDT titles a little off putting? Sometimes I dont recall who we are playing next and these threads don't help. I know we aren't playing against a giant lizard because Chara is injured.

• Like 1

Is anyone else finding these non-informative GDT titles a little off putting? Sometimes I dont recall who we are playing next and these threads don't help. I know we aren't playing against a giant lizard because Chara is injured.

Yes. It's nonsensical.

Does it even matter at this point?

We're playing Chicago. They'll probably beat us by 9. Nonetheless, LGD.

We're gonna get slaughtered tomorrow night. :lol:

They should institute a mercy rule for this game... Edited by MadDog2020

We're playing Chicago. They'll probably beat us by 9. Nonetheless, LGD.

They should institute a mercy rule for this game...

Yeah its going to be one of those games...

i'll be there, and totally am expecting an absolute drubbing.

if we lose by 1 or 2 goals, i'll be happy it was semi close. 

devs have had a few good games lately going back to the last pens game.

lets get a moral victory here

This is the Devils.... What will likely happen is that we're somehow gonna lit up the Hawks like 4-1.... get us all pumped and then we'll lose 10 in a row

This is the Devils.... What will likely happen is that we're somehow gonna lit up the Hawks like 4-1.... get us all pumped and then we'll lose 10 in a row

Wouldn't be surprised. LGD

Tough building

I was thinking the same thing. Hell, we kept the Penguins game to 1-0. Our D pretty much set it up for our offense to win that one on a silver platter, and then we sucked at home against the Caps.

Gotta believe, there's a reason they play the games... We'll need Schneider to step up big again.

LGD!

Gotta believe, there's a reason they play the games... We'll need Schneider to step up big again.

LGD!

I hear ya, but there is too great a disparity of talent/speed and it's a back to back game.  Factor in Devils injuries and I would be confident wagering one of my kidneys on this game on the Hawks.

Edited by hystyk28