GDT: 12/11/14 Morris Moss v. Your Dad

CarpathianForest

this is starting to sound like my dinner table at home! I try to get my daughter to crack up by saying stupid things. and my wife yells that it wasnt funny the first time, and enough already.  Anyway

LGDs this is where we need to win 6 of the next 7 games or be done!

Just grab your daughter and bring her to the restaurant and leave your wife alone with the cats then. Life's too short not to be silly :P

Totally funny considering I am a teacher.

I'm not out to make anyone laugh. I'm just amusing myself

This.  Because amusing yourself is most important.

We have been playing better since I've done the GDT with a record of 2-1-1 but after this one I'll stop doing it.

So two wins and two losses.  Your superstition somehow equates to mediocrity.  Well done.

I dont know any of you guys personally but there's days where i feel this board is filled with posters like this...

Grumpy-old-man.jpgAe16fa53_wow-nerd-south-park-580.jpeg

/un-shun

unignored soley for this. I've added to it at times, SD you do too regularly; but holy sh!t its just a GDT people, not fvcking Benghazi.. No wonder the regulars don't post here anymore.   We've turned this board into a high school lunchroom. 

/re-shun

edited for shuns and

LGD

Edited by RunninWithTheDevil

/un-shun

unignored soley for this. I've added to it at times, SD you do too regularly; but holy sh!t its just a GDT people, not fvcking Benghazi.. No wonder the regulars don't post here anymore.   We've turned this board into a high school lunchroom. 

Wanting GDT title's to have the actual team names in them is being too stuffy?

Why can't GDT's have personality without needing some obscure title half the people have no idea what it's referencing?  HF GDT's are themed with gifs and/or YouTubes.  You can do all that in the posts and still know it's a GDT and who's playing who when you're clicking into the folder.  Personality doesn't mean hide who's playing to have some clever title.  Nobody's saying the posts themselves can't be goofy but at least you gotta have some indication that its Devils vs. Flyers tonight.

Wanting GDT title's to have the actual team names in them is being too stuffy?

Why can't GDT's have personality without needing some obscure title half the people have no idea what it's referencing?  HF GDT's are themed with gifs and/or YouTubes.  You can do all that in the posts and still know it's a GDT and who's playing who when you're clicking into the folder.  Personality doesn't mean hide who's playing to have some clever title.  Nobody's saying the posts themselves can't be goofy but at least you gotta have some indication that its Devils vs. Flyers tonight.

But i never said any of this.  And HF is plenty more awful than here in its own ways.  

i dont care either way. its a GDT,

/un-shun

/re-shun

edited for shuns and

LGD

i think theres probably alot of reasons why some of the regular posters no longer post here any more.. this community has changed in the amount of time that i have been here.. many are extremely sarcastic fast to jump down one anothers throats and its like sometimes you cant even post here without someone starting a fight with you over your opinions or comments... as far as the gdt goes yes i think its stupid but craptain forest already said he would give it a rest.. so it is what it is. maybe next time we will have someone make a good gdt with some cool imaging editing .. but anyways hopefully we can snag 2 points here tonight

/un-shun

/re-shun

edited for shuns and

LGD

My god this post is confusing me lol can't even tell if you're taking my side here or not. lol