GDT: 12/11/14 Morris Moss v. Your Dad

CarpathianForest

That was brutal. How many whacks were they gonna give him? The defense was just standing there watching.

Hit the bricks Pete. So tired of these piss poor efforts. Show some fire. Get mad. At the very least stop standing around like a clueless Charlie Brown after Lucy pulled the football away yet again. Aaugh. Good grief.

go Kinkaid next game. Keep Zubie out he dosent score either. play the kids

Why go Kinkaid? Goaltending was the least of our issues tonight. They had twice as many shots as us. I fail to see how that helps.

Everyone here knows I am a Pete Deboer supporter. But most people also know I'll criticize him when I feel he deserves it. Tonight he absolutely deserves to be get blasted by everyone.

5 games in 8 days for an older group of forwards. Some are banged up, I get all that. The lines from the start made no sense. Havlat-Gomez-Jagr and Camm-Henrique-Ryder is your top 6. The first line you have three creative players, but none that want to really shoot or are all that good at shooting. On the second you have three shoot-first players, 2 of which can't pass at all. It's just an awful construction of a line. It makes no sense. Ryder and Henrique have been together for portions of 2 seasons. They have created sh!t together. Neither player is going to do anything which each other.

So then you go into the game, and the team has nothing from the start Ray Emery is flopping all over the ice and doesn't have to make one difficult save through two periods. As a coach, forgetting how atrocious the lines are, your goal should be to find some combination that works. Maybe Jagr/Gomez/Camm or get Ryder with Gomez. But nothing. ABSOLUTELY NO LINE CHANGES. No offense created. Absolutely 0 at even strength, letting the Flyers and their sh!t goalie completely off the hook.

Yes, Scott Gomez is your number #1 center. Yes Havlat is on your top line. And Ryder on your 2nd. Sislo and Josefson on the 3rd. It's all very awful, but find a fvcking way to show you are trying to make something work.

Most disappointed I have been in a coach and the team in a few years. The players were flat. The coaches were even flatter.

Lol this is clearly the best GDT so far this season- we're on page 3 and it's only 9 am...

Carp maybe to assuage the complaints just include the opponent at the top of the post next time, otherwise keep up the great work!

You look pretty stupid now with your classless attack on me the other day huh? The best way to fit in is not always to put someone else down.

Devils have been outshot by almost 100 over the last 3 games. Two of those games against team that are actually below us in the standings. Way to make adjustments Pete.