Gelinas Missing from Practice

William D'Aquila

The Devils are holding a STH player meet and greet on Jan. 11th.  With the diseases spreading through this team right now, how long after that event before the fanbase starts getting the mumps, scarlett fever, or whetever else they got going on overthere?

I would be wary of shaking any of their hands.

I heard at the Henrique signing this past weekend, guests were advised that Adam will not be shaking any hands due to this.

how long til someone makes a comment connecting dubinsky leaving with his sticks and Gelinas not in practice..... haha

IDK about you but if that is the trade straight up I would say we won.

I wonder if it's maybe something else with Dubinsky though.

Edited by DevsMan84

IDK about you but if that is the trade straight up I would say we won.

I wonder if it's maybe something else with Dubinsky though.

Idk, not with Dubinsky's $5.8m. Although, yeah, he's the perfect Devils player, always been a fan of his, even when his numbers dipped toward the end of his stay with the Rangers.

Idk, not with Dubinsky's $5.8m. Although, yeah, he's the perfect Devils player, always been a fan of his, even when his numbers dipped toward the end of his stay with the Rangers.

Contract is not good so I agree on that, but better than any of the garbage we have.

Regardless this is neither here nor there since I am sure this trade didn't and isn't going to happen.

Yes, I would retire being owed millions of dollars and just forfeit that pay too.

not everything is about the game or money, the man has made millions of dollars over the course of his career.. when the day comes that his head is like a can of tomatoe soup and he cant enjoy a personal life with his family anymore i dont think that is worth any amount of money that he wont be able to enjoy anyay.. he has suffered head trauma over and over again clearly his condition is getting worse he is extremely fragile at this point.. think about what youre saying.

not everything is about the game or money, the man has made millions of dollars over the course of his career.. when the day comes that his head is like a can of tomatoe soup and he cant enjoy a personal life with his family anymore i dont think that is worth any amount of money that he wont be able to enjoy anyay.. he has suffered head trauma over and over again clearly his condition is getting worse he is extremely fragile at this point.. think about what youre saying.

I guess you are grossly unfamiliar with the CBA. Please see Chris Pronger. Christ, the NHL lets him take on a job that even pays him additional cash while being LTIR.

The league PAYS cash. When I spoke to Shanahan I asked him to sum up the difference between playing and making the now famous Shananban videos in one sentence. His answer was a very stout, "more lucrative."

Edited by hystyk28