GDT: Florida @ Devils 7:00 PM

MadDog2020

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and florida isn't exactly peppering KK either.

They had no legs tonight. Less legs than yest.

Outcome no longer in doubt, just preserve the shutout for Kinkaid please.

Haha dude, the devils will simply do everything to troll us.

They couldnt win when they really had to and now that winning could technically hurt them long term they start winning.

And then through that we still want them to be happy and see guys like kinkaid do well... And they fvck the shutout right at the end...

Anything they can do to be frustrating... Its gonna happen lol

Edited by SterioDesign

one page on a game day thread.....my how things have changed over the years.

It's a Saturday night and the team's nine hundred points out although you wouldn't know it by the way the Devils play a regressive form of the trap that makes Lemaire look like a run and gun coach.

I was actually rooting for them NOT to get a shot on goal in the second, I was just so peeved off.  But I have to admit that was comical hearing the bronx cheer after Bernier finally put one on net to beat the buzzer.

Dammit, wanted Kink to get that shutout.

Of course it was Harrold screwing the pooch on that last shift though Fraser was actually worse overall in the game.  How Fraser can be this bad and still play is mind-boggling, he even makes Gelinas look competent defensively which is hard to do.

Edited by NJDevs4978

Well done to Harrold for running in to Kinkaid and ruining the shutout. Why on earth do they play him, especially over Gelinas? At least Gelinas brings some offense.

He needs to be sent off to the other end of the earth. Please for the love of god get him off this team!

It's a Saturday night and the team's nine hundred points out although you wouldn't know it by the way the Devils play a regressive form of the trap that makes Lemaire look like a run and gun coach.

I was actually rooting for them NOT to get a shot on goal in the second, I was just so peeved off. But I have to admit that was comical hearing the bronx cheer after Bernier finally put one on net to beat the buzzer.

Good crowd tonight though. I'd say it was damn close to a full house.