New York Mets 2015 Season Thread

'7'

Looks like they're gonna try to squeeze one more out of Noah...this is a first guess, not sure it works.  It's not like he's been dominant the last few innings like deGrom yesterday.  Plus I have more confidence in Reed than anyone else left in the pen besides Familia anyway.

Edited by NJDevs4978

lol almost a spectacular play but Utley gets there in time with the takeout slide that takes out Tejada.  Well they'll have to use Flores now.

On the replay that really looked like a cheap shot, he was practically at the bag before starting to slide and if he touched the bag it was barely.

Edited by NJDevs4978

wow. Tejada really got messed up there. But I dont think they get two anyway based on where the runner was when Tejada did his spin.

they cant challenge this can they? Neighborhood plays are not challengeable right?

They shouldn't even bother to challenge cause Utley never touched the base either, making the slide even dirtier.

Fvck you Chase and fvck you Terry

WTF is wrong with Tejada anyway is he gonna need an amputation or something?  I hate being flip but my god I've never seen an injury take this long in baseball.

Edited by NJDevs4978

Wright back to being Wright.

Terry is still a dope. At the very least, bring in someone with the slightest shot at a K.

Edited by Colorado Rockies 1976

These umps really need to be shot along with Chase Utley. He may have touched the bag. nothing conclusive that he didnt. I still think he may have tapped it.

Between that and the Duda strike 3...ump are absolutely in the bag for LA tonight. And Utley needs a sledgehammer to the skull

How does that not get challenged or appealed?  Someone's got some 'splaining to do.

Incredibly dirty play. I realize you're trying to break up 2 there. But you can't do what Utley did. That wasn't even a slide.

It would have been a slide if he was actually, you know GOING TOWARD THE BAG :rant:

And of course Reed fails anyway, fvck you Terry anyway.  Utley has to go down if they get a chance tonight.

Edited by NJDevs4978

Throw a fatter pitch next time Addison. Jesus Christ.

How does that not get challenged or appealed? Someone's got some 'splaining to do.

It would have been a slide if he was actually, you know GOING TOWARD THE BAG :rant:

And of course Reed fails anyway, fvck you Terry anyway. Utley has to go down if they get a chance tonight.

Sucks how much this is all too big for Terry. Get a real manager Sandy.

This is why I can't kill TC for trying to get 1 more out of Thor. The Mets bullpen is lousy.

Reed gave no indication of this kind of meltdown before today and it wouldn't have been easy for anyone to come in with that torrid storm brewing.

What exactly was the point of taking Colon out anyway once the game got tied?  I thought he was supposed to be a length guy?  It's almost like they intentionally put Reed into the worst spot possible just so Terry could prove the second-guessers right that Clippard should be the eighth inning guy.

Edited by NJDevs4978