New York Mets 2015 Season Thread

'7'

I don't like Familia here cause he's going to have go in and sit and get cold.

The strategy basically is ride the SP's as far as possible and get the ball to Familia. Collins has no faith in Clippard or Reed. He'd probably bring in Colon tonight before either.

David Wright, so clutch!

You know what they say about blind squirrels and broken clocks.

Murph, on the other hand...holy sh!t!

Nine more outs for the pen. Guessing TC goes the old Reed-Clip-Familia route.

Damn...almost for Cespedes...

Still blown away by all of this...Murph suddenly morphing into the Astros version of Carlos Beltran is one thing...but all of the young pitching throwing like seasoned vets...Granderson making Sandy look like a genius...Familia just getting it done no matter how many outs he's asked to get...just a fun fun year.

Funny how coffee suddenly doesn't want to come in here to talk baseball with nothing to troll about.

It's also not everyday when the Mets/Jets/Devils all win in the same day lol

Not that I watched a minute of the Devils (doggone the stupid 1 PM start time against the Jets), but the Jets game was the appetizer for another delicious main course tonight.

Edited by NJDevs4978

It's also not everyday when the Mets/Jets/Devils all win in the same day lol

Not that I watched a minute of the Devils (doggone the stupid 1 PM start time against the Jets), but the Jets game was the appetizer for another delicious main course tonight.

I flipped to the Devs when the Fins were on a commercial, so I was able to keep an eye on the Devils while I mainly focused on the Dolphins game. Pleasantly surprised, but thrilled by both results. Happy the Mets were able to cap a great sports day with a W. Amazing that they're two wins away from a World Series.

WOOOOOOHOOO. I've tried to be as restrained as possible thus far but this is really fun.

Unsung hero is Grandy taking that HR away from Coghlan

The legend of Murphy grows. He is literally Claude Lemieux circa 1995, only in 95 Claude already had a nice playoff resume and was an integral part of a Cup team (and was great for us in the 94 playoffs) Murphy this year is like if all of a sudden Sergie Brylin started to light up Roy, Hasek, and Belfour round after round.

Wright got a hit! 2nd of the playoffs, stop the presses. Duda is the last one who has to get the motor going.

Did not want to see Familia again but...it's the NLCS, full speed ahead. We're trying to get to a WS here. We'll deal with the ramifications of this later.

Bloom is off the Arrieta rose. You can tell he's hitting a wall here.

So glad there is no game tomorrow, I'm loving this but at the same time need a break from it.

Edited by '7'