New York Mets 2015 Season Thread

'7'

Are you really bitching about Granderson? Because he's been such a problem this year...

At this point I'm taking my frustration out on him because it kills me that these guys don't take the opportunity. I like what Baez did right there took the huge cut. Got Wright to move back and then tries to drop one down, that's baseball.

Edited by capo

And three points for Zajac in the Devils game :lol:

2-3-1 for the Devils...good for them to get a couple of wins.

Jake at 82 pitches through 5 IP...another good recovery from a tough beginning.  Has a shot to get through six.

At this point I'm taking my frustration out on him because it kills me that these guys don't take the opportunity. I like what Baez did right there took the huge cut. Got Wright to move back and then tries to drop one down, that's baseball.

I do find it a bit odd that damned near NO ONE who gets the shift tries to learn to hit the ball the other way or bunt for a hit...but I guess it's not that easy for some guys.

fvck the ivy...bullsh!t

Good for Terry for going ballistic.

Edited by Colorado Rockies 1976

I seriously never knew that was a rule.  Or that a ball could get stuck ON THE GROUND at the wall there.  It's their field, they should have to retrieve the ball, screw this ground rule bullcrap.

I agree, if you know you're fvcked anyway, might as well just let the ball roll into the ivy and hope for the best.  That shouldn't even be an option. 

91 pitches through six for Jake...that's damned near miraculous. 

I think David must got a shot of the good stuff because he's looked like a different person in this series.

Or it's just possible he's hitting better against non-Greinke/Kershaw/Janssen pitchers.  

I don't really get the vitriol at times around here tbh.  Yes he's very sketchy in the clutch, he's hardly the only one and it's not like the guy doesn't care - he admitted he 'sucked' a couple days ago and gave Terry the okay to do whatever was best for the team.

Or it's just possible he's hitting better against non-Greinke/Kershaw/Janssen pitchers.

I don't really get the vitriol at times around here tbh. Yes he's very sketchy in the clutch, he's hardly the only one and it's not like the guy doesn't care - he admitted he 'sucked' a couple days ago and gave Terry the okay to do whatever was best for the team.

He doesn't look like the same guy standing in the batter's box. I noticed it in game one when he was facing Lester. He's feeling physically better.