New York Mets 2015 Season Thread

'7'

Now I've seen it all...the Mets with a shot to sweep and coffee actually talking baseball without being a schmuck.

Wow...on top of everything else, it's amazing how badly the Cubs have played in this series.

Hammel up to 38 pitches...can't imagine what it feels like to a be a Cub fan in attendance.  Actually, thanks to Tom Glavine, I can...

Hammel up to 38 pitches...can't imagine what it feels like to a be a Cub fan in attendance.  Actually, thanks to Tom Glavine, I can...

You were AT that disaster?  Dear lord, I'm glad I was only at the John Maine game the previous day.

Edited by NJDevs4978

You were AT that disaster?  Dear lord, I'm glad I was only at the John Maine game the previous day.

Oh god no...lol, didn't mean to imply that I had.  But I had ordered a pizza and settled in to watch the game...I hadn't even bitten into the first slice by the time that game was over.

Oh god no...lol, didn't mean to imply that I had.  But I had ordered a pizza and settled in to watch the game...I hadn't even bitten into the first slice by the time that game was over.

Yeah on TV it was bad enough, I can't imagine having to be there live and sit there, do nothing but watch a funeral for three hours.  The closest I had to that was Devils-Flyers Game 5 in 2009 when you just knew that was dead team walking.

And Hammel is toast

Yeah on TV it was bad enough, I can't imagine having to be there live and sit there, do nothing but watch a funeral for three hours.  The closest I had to that was Devils-Flyers Game 5 in 2009 when you just knew that was dead team walking.

I gotta admit...I never forgave Glavine for that one. 

Wow...guess Duda woke up...

And the crowd was just starting to show signs of life again...that might've killed them for good (unless the Cubs start scoring in a hurry)...

Edited by Colorado Rockies 1976

Yeah...they're useless against top pitchers, but can dole out some damage against average and below-average arms. 

Edited by Colorado Rockies 1976