New York Mets 2015 Season Thread

'7'

That one swing pretty much sums up the Cubs' entire existence.

You're not kidding...I actually feel for their fans.  Not tonight though.

Gotta give the Cubs fans credit...making some noise and trying to get their team going.

Looks like Duda could've gone home on that...oh well.

Nice job to get out of that inning without it blowing up.

Edited by Colorado Rockies 1976

This has been the one problem with all the young guy and to a lesser extent Harvey, they try to pitch to every hitter like their Babe Ruth instead of just going after guys and they run into innings like this. I put a lot of this on TdA. A veteran catcher would really be great for a young pitching staff. TdA is learning too but damn.

This has been the one problem with all the young guy and to a lesser extent Harvey, they try to pitch to every hitter like their Babe Ruth instead of just going after guys and they run into innings like this. I put a lot of this on TdA. A veteran catcher would really be great for a young pitching staff. TdA is learning too but damn.

Well Matz ain't quite on the level of the other three yet (without their experience either), and he's had a weird season with the injuries too. I'd take a 5/6 IP game, 1 ER from our '#4 starter', better than anyone else's fourth starter in the series.

Heck I'd take all their performances thus far in the series and the playoffs, hard to argue with any of them.

Edited by NJDevs4978

Well Matz ain't quite on the level of the other three yet (without their experience either), and he's had a weird season with the injuries too. I'd take a 5/6 IP game, 1 ER from our '#4 starter', better than anyone else's fourth starter in the series.

Heck I'd take all their performances thus far in the series and the playoffs, hard to argue with any of them.

Matz is every bit as good as the others. He just doesn't have the innings. Now, that's how you do it right there to Jackson.

With a 6 run lead you just gotta pound the strike zone. If some Jacks a solo shot so what...