New York Mets 2015 Season Thread

'7'

And now he pulls Matz what I feel is too early...for a pitcher that does have a tendency to give up HR's. Would've given Matz two more batters here.

No, not with the AB Bryant had in the last inning against Matz and the potential for 6-4 with one swing.

And BARTOLO comes through again!

This has been the one problem with all the young guy and to a lesser extent Harvey, they try to pitch to every hitter like their Babe Ruth instead of just going after guys and they run into innings like this. I put a lot of this on TdA. A veteran catcher would really be great for a young pitching staff. TdA is learning too but damn.

Geez...you can really nitpick with the best of them sometimes. These guys have been about as good as it gets, even if they're not perfect.

And now he pulls Matz what I feel is too early...for a pitcher that does have a tendency to give up HR's. Would've given Matz two more batters here.

Considering the many times where he went too long with his starters, I'll give him the benefit of the doubt on this one.

That guy is so not an outfielder...reminds me of Duda, Murph, and Hundley out there.

That guy is so not an outfielder...reminds me of Duda, Murph, and Hundley out there.

He's a train wreck.

Geez...you can really nitpick with the best of them sometimes. These guys have been about as good as it gets, even if they're not perfect.

Maybe... but it makes sense

They've been consistently outpitching some pretty big names. And they're kids to boot. Maybe you could cut them the slightest bit of slack.

Kinda sucks that Flores was left on third...it feels like one more run or two will bury the Cubs at this point.

How bad must he be at catcher if they think LF is actually the best option?

Fat fvck was talking about him today...basically said he's about as DH as it gets.

Tough to leave a guy on 3rd with no outs no matter the score. Hope the Cubs don't feel like they gotta chance.

I want see Bart go a couple more.

Oh Colon's gonna go a couple more unless he blows up which I don't think will happen.  That's why we have to deal with Kirk in LF :P

Supposedly Colon hasn't had a postseason win since 2001...wow.

I hate to say it...but if the Mets were in the same position that the Cubs are, no way would most of our fanbase be as supportive as the Cub fans are trying to be. There'd be a lot of booing and apathy.

Edited by Colorado Rockies 1976

I hate to say it...but if the Mets were in the same position that the Cubs are, no way would most of our fanbase be as supportive as the Cub fans are trying to be. There'd be a lot of booing and apathy.

No...but they HAVE been within one hit of getting back in the game the previous two innings.

They've been consistently outpitching some pretty big names. And they're kids to boot. Maybe you could cut them the slightest bit of slack.

Kinda sucks that Flores was left on third...it feels like one more run or two will bury the Cubs at this point.

Fat fvck was talking about him today...basically said he's about as DH as it gets.

They start going up and in and pounding the zone instead making their own trouble trying to nip at the outside corner and I'll cut them some slack. These aren't Glavine types these are power pitchers. They need to make hitters feel uncomfortable in the box. Right now, Harvey is the only one who does that.

Our fans probably wouldn't check back in unless the Mets turned one of those rallies into runs. The Cub faithful clearly took a gut punch early, but they haven't given up on their team.

Oh well capo...guess some fans can't ever be satisfied. So be it.

Edited by Colorado Rockies 1976

Our fans probably wouldn't check back in unless the Mets turned one of those rallies into runs. The Cub faithful clearly took a gut punch early, but they haven't given up on their team.

Oh well...guess some fans can't ever be satisfied. So be it.

They're hoping their thousand dollars buys them a miracle.

Oh well...guess some fans can't ever be satisfied. So be it.

Well Cub fans are a little like Maple Leaf fans where you could argue the blind support's hindered them at times in their history too.  Although at least now for their sake they have good management so they can just enjoy the games without having incompetent boobs giving them 65-win seasons.

The Cub fan has always embraced the lovable loser tag...with the exception of the 1962 team, that will never fly here.

Goddamn Murph...guess he decided to remember what it was like to rack up hits that actually stay in the park.