New York Mets 2015 Season Thread

'7'

Still think Harvey is a bulldog capo?  I haven't seen him pitch anyone inside all night. 

Oh well...hope Harvey can stop them here...and he does.

Degrom gets through that. Pretender

It happens.  Royals have reached two World Series for a reason.  Harvey's luck ran out...the inside-the-parker was a bad break, but he's gotten his share of good ones since.

Of course he couldn't do that with runners on.  At least he hit the ball though.  And is giving Murph a chance.

OK Cespy...here's a huge opportunity...

Fwiw....Mets have only won WS after losing game 1.

Addison Reed...ugh. very HR prone. Harveys pitch count wasnt especially high either

They've only PLAYED World Series where they lost Game 1 - they lost Game 1 in '73 and 2000 too.

I actually have more confidence in Reed than most, though I would have had a lot less if I knew about his 6+ ERA against the Royals (though he was in a bandbox with his home games as a White Sox).  Clippard in the eighth against the heart of the order scares the crap out of me though, we need runs soon.

Clippard...ugh.  Just very hittable.  And this was a guy who used to be a hit suppressor.