No GDT

Bonginator11

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Gotta agree with you guys. I've been on this forum for over 10 years now and have never seen there not be a game day thread before the game started. Has to be an all time low moment for this website and team.

There hasn't been a crowd this bad in awhile. There is no atmosphere at all. Not even a Rangers suck chant lol its a morgue.

Gotta agree with you guys. I've been on this forum for over 10 years now and have never seen there not be a game day thread before the game started. Has to be an all time low moment for this website and team.

There hasn't been a crowd this bad in awhile. There is no atmosphere at all. Not even a Rangers suck chant lol its a morgue.

I see the no Rangers suck chant as a blessing.

Regardless it's bad tonight.

There is no one here at the game. Actuall attendance is probably 7K I would estimate. You would think this was being played during a blizzard.

you can see on tv just how empty the place is.. how sad, the team has sucked this season and are far out from a playoff spot i dont see it being possible for them to climb back up the ladder while the teams ahead continue to win as well..but as of lately they have been playing a bit better. I guess people are just saying screw it and not coming out in the cold to see a boring game.

Can't blame people losing interest.

Boring as sin to watch.

The forum will bounce back, it always does.

Someone needs to tell Dano to stop yelling into the mic.

Someone should tell Kevin Clark the same thing. Hell in tonight's game he could go mic free and we would still be able to hear him.

I like Dano yelling into the mic its what keeps me up during the game

lol i dont even get excited after a goal is scored anymore..after the way this season is going yet again i feel like there is nothing to be excited about although i still look forward to days when there is a game on to watch..i miss exciting devils hockey.

I like that the coaches are trying something different with the lines, but I still think they could do better.

I'd like to see them try some more radical changes. I'd like to see these lines tried out:

Henrique-Elias-Jagr

Cammalleri-Zajac-Havlat

Josefson-Gomez-Bernier

Ruutu-Zubrus-Tootoo

That way all of the guys who have been getting crushed in possession are split up. I know Elias has been playing well at LW, but I really don't like Cammalleri playing center or being stuck on the 3rd line. I believe Elias would be a better option at center if he's on a line with Henrique who he's played well with in the past.