GDT: Les Devils à Montréal- 7 PM ET

dmann422

Couveture: MSG+, WCBS 880

Les Devils vont à Montréal pour rendre visite à des Canadiens. Devils sont en poupe sur une course récente de bon jeu soutenu par les gardiens de but exceptionnel. Pourraient-ils faire un effort pour saisir la conversation en séries éliminatoires? Canadiens sont déjà en place en séries et sont soutenus par un candidat légitime Vezina.

LGD!

PS...Ce est Samedi!

OblongHonoredElk.gif

Outshot 14-3... Up 1-0 after 1. The Devils continue to completely defy all that is logical.

The new narrative starting to gain steam in some circles is that this is by design, that somehow the Devils are allowing high quantities of low-quality shots while getting mostly high-quality chances themselves. Right. Because the idea is to get outshot by 10+ shots per game.

Even if it's counterproductive, I can't ever root against the Devils with the hopes of landing a higher draft pick, but no way is giving up 30+ shots a game and putting up less than 20 is some kind of ingenious game plan. This is just nuts.

The new narrative starting to gain steam in some circles is that this is by design, that somehow the Devils are allowing high quantities of low-quality shots while getting mostly high-quality chances themselves. Right. Because the idea is to get outshot by 10+ shots per game.

Even if it's counterproductive, I can't ever root against the Devils with the hopes of landing a higher draft pick, but no way is giving up 30+ shots a game and putting up less than 20 is some kind of ingenious game plan. This is just nuts.

I'm really starting to think shots on goal is overrated after watching the last three seasons of Devils hockey :P

I'm really starting to think shots on goal is overrated after watching the last three seasons of Devils hockey :P

It sure seems like that around here, doesn't it? Devils have been playing in the BHL the past three seasons...the Bizarro Hockey League.

I don't understand why if the Devils knew they were going to split these games between the goalies that they didn't give Kinkaid the home game vs TOR and let Schneider play tonight.

Anyway, Let's Go Devils!

I think it's because the team is confident in both goalies and that Toronto is the better offensive team. Montreal is the better team overall, but Toronto has the better shooters.