GDT: Oilers @ Devils starts 7p, MSG+

Dead

This should be as exciting as a paint drying marathon.

They're rounding the final corner...it's paint drying...it's grass growing...it's paint drying...it's grass growing...

Oh man, I have every reason to not want to go to this game. But alas, I'm a real sadist this season, so I'll be there...

For once, I wish I could be excited about a home game again. And I wish our team was good enough that other people were excited to go these games too. Can't even pawn my tickets off for free when my buddy or I can't make it, what a joke.

Edited by DJ Eco

Get out your tinfoil hats guys:

I can't believe there's still some dude with a vuvuzela pioneering the "you suck" chant after goals. After all the owners have gone through to eradicate the chant - why are they allowing this? Am I supposed to believe they aren't able to track this individual (or individuals, possibly) down?

I wonder if they've decided to allow this to appease the idiots still upset about the goal song.

Also re: booing the owners - this is why we can't have nice things. This team might be playing in Quebec right now if they hadn't stepped in. People are so fvcking stupid, honestly.

Edited by Devilsfan118

Get out your tinfoil hats guys:

I can't believe there's still some dude with a vuvuzela pioneering the "you suck" chant after goals. After all the owners have gone through to eradicate the chant - why are they allowing this? Am I supposed to believe they aren't able to track this individual (or individuals, possibly) down?

I wonder if they've decided to allow this to appease the idiots still upset about the goal song.

Also re: booing the owners - this is why we can't have nice things. This team might be playing in Quebec right now if they hadn't stepped in. People are so fvcking stupid, honestly.

Booing the owners is the dumbest thing this fanbase has done since... Well I'm not sure. This fanbase does dumb sh!t all the time.

Oh man, I have every reason to not want to go to this game. But alas, I'm a real sadist this season, so I'll be there...

For once, I wish I could be excited about a home game again. And I wish our team was good enough that other people were excited to go these games too. Can't even pawn my tickets off for free when my buddy or I can't make it, what a joke.

Exactly but next year you can't even sell 5 games, ridiculous priorities