GDT: Devils at Preds 8pm

DevilMinder

I never wanted DeBoer fired, but I also never thought this team would look so bad without him either. The team is still just as bad defensively, but now is even worse on the attack. Have they even had a game where they had more than 25 shots in a game since the coaching change? It's embarrassing.

http://espn.go.com/nhl/team/schedule/_/name/nj/new-jersey-devils

Four out of nineteen games (well about to be twenty), not that great lol

They just need to be old yellered at this point

It's not a hockey team anymore. It's a skating abomination and a disgrace to the state they play in. The team needs to forfeit the rest of the season. Just don't take the ice anymore. stop humiliating yourself. Stop disgracing the history of the franchise

Edited by '7'

The last 40 minutes weren't bad.

If by not bad you mean we were merely awful instead of fvcking atrocious, sure.

http://espn.go.com/nhl/team/schedule/_/name/nj/new-jersey-devils

Four out of nineteen games (well about to be twenty), not that great lol

Just heard them say on HNL that we've been outshot in 19 of 20 since the coaching change. Absolutely embarrassing.

Watching this team is torture now. I much preferred seeing us go down fighting under DeBoer than mailing it in like we are now. The coaching staff needs to see that they're doing nothing to help this team right now. Oates and Stevens should both be let go after this season.

Edited by ATLL765

This game under Deboer would have been 6-1 or something.  But the coaching staff was able to motivate the team enough to at least making this a real hockey game.  Nashville and Chicago had to earn their wins.  The Devils didn't just bend over.  They put up a legit fight.  They didn't do that under Deboer enough.

This game under Deboer would have been 6-1 or something.  But the coaching staff was able to motivate the team enough to at least making this a real hockey game.  Nashville and Chicago had to earn their wins.  The Devils didn't just bend over.  They put up a legit fight.  They didn't do that under Deboer enough.

post-38538-Friday-Ice-Cube-damn-gif-wtf-

• Like 1

You've become a caricature of yourself.  

This game under Deboer would have been 6-1 or something. But the coaching staff was able to motivate the team enough to at least making this a real hockey game. Nashville and Chicago had to earn their wins. The Devils didn't just bend over. They put up a legit fight. They didn't do that under Deboer enough.

Keep hitting dat rock MB. You don't want to know what it's like out here in the real world.

I would call you completely delusional and that your narative is now completely irrational, but I dont want to get yelled at by stardew/ so i wont ...I 'll just go :doh1:

I mean, is there anyone on this team who deserves to be here other than Schneider, Severson, Larsson and Greene? There literally isn't one forward who I'd keep on merit (I'd keep Patty for what he's done)

ON the contrary, those are four players who deserve NOT to be here.